8:00 class/31 May 2007
This is an archive of Wikiversity current events from 31 May 2007.
Colloquium summary[edit | edit source]
Short summaries of active discussions at Wikiversity:Colloquium.
- Wikipedia Learning - Proposals for new project names. Related discussion at: Wikiversity as a brand.
Internet Relay Chat topics of the day[edit | edit source]
Re-cap of topics discussed in #wikiversity-en.
- new main page
- Research grant collaboration group
- Template:Department and Template:Division
- Wikiversity:Categories/2007/Week22 - category cleaning
Email discussions and blogs[edit | edit source]
Summaries of Email discussions and blogs with relevance to Wikiversity participants.
- Wikikids by Mathias Damour. Related: Is Wikiversity too oriented-towards college students? See: Wikiversity:Pre-tertiary portal.
- Wikimedia brand survey - all of out webpages say, "Wikiversity is a trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc." but is this true?
Recent changes[edit | edit source]
Today's trends in active editing efforts.
- Bloom clock project/2007 part one
- Introduction to Wikiversity
- Renewable energy systems
- Threaded discussions with NavFrames
- Education for Americans about the Culture of Arab Israelis Grant Proposal