Wikiversity:Candidates for Custodianship/Remi
This is an archive of community discussion related to the nomination for full custodianship of User:Remi.
Remi (Talk) – [edit source]
- Self nomination for custodianship. Remi 10:02, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
- JWSchmidt (Talk) – --JWSchmidt 15:25, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- Acceptance by Remi0o 05:11, 12 April 2007 (UTC)
Nomination for full custodianship[edit source]
- Mentor: JWSchmidt (Talk) –
- I nominate Remi for full custodianship. Remi has been a probationary custodian since April 13, 2007. During the past month, Remi has helped with the deletion of pages that were not needed and with cleaning up vandalism (see, and). Remi's efforts for Wikiversity have been facilitated by participation at Wikiversity:Colloquium and the Wikiversity chat channel. Remi has also shown a willingness to do additional "grunt work" for the community by helping with tasks such as categorize pages and moving (re-naming) pages that have bad page names. After having served the community during the probationary period, Remi should be confirmed by the Wikiversity community as a full custodian. --JWSchmidt 18:48, 14 May 2007 (UTC)
Questions and Discussion[edit source]
Five days of community discussion from 14 May to 19 May.
- Capable and dedicated. A tremendous asset to the community as a regular editor, and as a custodian. Remi has my total confidence and support. I'd also like to highlight a story about custodianship - I thought Remi's handling of this was absolutely spot on. Not to mention this great example of teamwork afterwards. --HappyCamper 16:12, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- I find Remi a very open, personable participant - and I think it's so important for custodians to be open, calm, friendly. He also does a ton of good work in organising content - support. :-) Cormaggio talk 17:18, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- Support. I echo the ton of organisational work - phenomenal. McCormack 17:30, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
All community comments supported full custodianship for User:Remi after a one month probationary period ending 14 May. The 5 day period for comments on this nomination ended on 19 May 2007. Remi became a full custodian on 20 May 2007.