Hi, I'm a full-time software developer in Berlin, Germany. Since March, I've been mostly active in the German Wikipedia editing articles about the politics of Germany and the United States. I've also started WikiProjects United States and Templates.
Custodian & Bureaucrat
I'm a custodian and bureaucrat on Wikiversity. If you need help or have a question about the software, Wikiversity or anything else, just leave a message on my talk page.
Top Ten Signs You Are Spending Too Much Time With Mediawiki
- 10. You sign e-mails with ~~~~.
- 9. You notice what you've done and send them like that anyway.
- 8. You look up Ursa Major and, three hours later, end up reading about Italian cuisine.
- 7. Whenever you don't know something, you look in Wikipedia first.
- 6. You setup a MediaWiki installation for work and create pages for Cleanup, Requests for Adminship and Articles for Deletion.
- 5. You send a link to a Wikipedia article to a colleage by enclosing the subject with [].
- 4. Your watchlist contains more than 1,000 entries.
- 3. You refresh your watchlist every 30 seconds to see what's changed recently.
- 2. When visiting another web site, you notice a spelling mistake and start searching for the "edit" tab.
- 1. You hear about an RFC and actually search for a place to leave your comments.
Quote of the Day
- With Wikipedia, one often gets the impression discussions are the way but there's no goal.
Things to watch