Wikiversity:Candidates for Custodianship/Draubb
I want to become custodian and bureaucrat because I have improved Wikiversity a lot and I want to improve it more by becoming a custodian. I have helped WIkiversity by moving pages and improving by making it better. I really want to become a custodian or bureaucrat for Wikiversity. Please nominate me to be a custodian or bureaucrat!
- Welcome back to Wikiversity! I encourage you to continue to participate as a regular user for now, and apply for custodian again in the future when you have more fully demonstrated your skills and approach to the project. There's plenty of good work to be done that does not require custodian rights. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 18:35, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
- I may start doing my "custodian journey" in a few weeks or even just a few months? Happy Wishes ---Dong! by Draubb (Discussion • Contributions)
- Is it okay for me to request custodianship in a later time ---Dong! by Draubb
- Can I become a Bureaucrat? Please answer me below on the Comments or Answers section.Draubb (discuss • contribs)
Comments or Answers
Yes, I would recommend becoming involved with the community and helping where you can. Even better than nominating yourself is to wait for someone else to recognize your efforts and have them nominate you. I don't know if there's a typical custodian, but many of them have thousands of Wikiversity edits. Others have thousands of edits and are not (or not yet) custodians. Just volunteer where your interests lead you and see how things go. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 21:18, 18 May 2013 (UTC)
I think custodians need to be friendly, knowledgeable about what Wikiversity is and isn't, able to offer constructive criticism that helps a person be able to contribute successfully to Wikiversity, and know how to use the wiki.
I think comments like page is useless and harms Wikiversity are unfriendly and do not help people contribute successfully to Wikiversity. I think comments focusing instead on what you think is needed to make pages useful and beneficial to Wikiversity would be constructive and would help provide some insight into what you think Wikiversity is and isn't. I think you have made some immature comments which suggests you are either intentionally trying to provoke people or have been using Wikiversity under multiple accounts. Will you allow a checkuser to check and verify what user accounts you may have been using at Wikiversity? Custodians should not provoke or vandalize Wikiversity.
I cannot make sense of some page moves and which appear only to create addition work for custodians. I haven't been able to find any discussions to suggest some page moves from user space to resource space was what the user wanted.
I think some changes, like undoing a speedy deletion request suggests you do not understand what Wikiversity is and isn't, or you do not understand how to use the mediawiki software.
I think overall you need to focus on contributing learning/teaching resources to Wikiversity. I think so far the majority of your contributions to Wikiversity have created more busy work for people rather than aided Wikiversity's mission. -- darklama 13:40, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- Darklama, I am very sorry for causing interruptions and pain to Wikiversity. I am very sorry for showing disruptions. Darklama, Please , assist me please to my problem. Sorry about the disruption, but you should have just said all those embarrassing comments at my talk page. Draubb (discuss • contribs) 22:11, 19 May 2013 (UTC)
- Draubb, I again encourage you to step back from this request. When you request custodian status, you immediately open yourself up to public review of your activities. The discussion is not limited to your talk page if you seek to represent all of us. If you are, as you say, a purified and function[al] user capable of being trusted, show it through months of positive contributions rather than a few days of somewhat questionable efforts. -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 03:33, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello, my name is Yingshong, I am the brother of Draubb, Hello and I know Draubb is a very purified and generous user. I support him, I want him to become custodian. Draubb, please reply below! Yingshong (discuss • contribs) 00:33, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- I am Hommbo, I support this Wikiversity and I am a cousin of Yingshong (Akmal) and Draubb (Aaqib). I know Draubb is a mature user and I will support Draubb threw his "custodian journey" process. Hommbo (discuss • contribs) 00:37, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- I did not make this accounts myself, these are my cousin and brothers account. Do you really think I will trash this Wiki. But Dave Braunschweig says that I have to "hold it back". And I will, I will leave this alone for nearly around three-five weeks. But anybody can chat on this page just to discuss anything about me and this custodian "madness". I am not being immature, I am just saying that I will rest this case. But anybody can chat on here or encourage me to become custodian. Feel free to chat! Draubb (discuss • contribs) 20:33, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- I think you are most active on Wikipedia, I have also been a very good record of Contributions. Also, they are many of those user who trashes Wikiversity. I have seen users even vandilize Wikiversity. Yes, and how do you put a support box? Just down below my comment - you can put Support and then put - and explan your reason. Then you put the "Signature and timestamp" icon! Thank you! --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 18:53, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- And also Drackalarimo is a confirmed sockpuppet. Don't tell me this is another family member, because I won't believe it anymore. Trijnstel (discuss • contribs) 21:12, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
You know what! Jasper Deng and Titodutta are right. I do not have any experience. I am sorry to everyone on this page. I am so sorry!
Because I wanted to be a custodian or bureaucrat, I state that this discussion over me becoming a custodian will be covered, rested and unactive (well you can chat, but discussing me as a custodian will be unactive). The process of me becoming a custodian is a little complicating, because I was the one who requested custodianship. I have the right to rest this case. I demand this discussion and the process of me becoming a custodian over. Around June-August we might begin discussion! Thank you for respecting this comment! Thx! Draubb (discuss • contribs) 20:52, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
- To be honest, I haven't seen any actions by you that make me feel positive towards you having access to things like Custodianship. Your edit history is very suspicious. Ottava Rima (talk) 02:29, 21 May 2013 (UTC)
- I have proven just a few pages. See contributions! Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:35, 22 May 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose You do not currently appear to have the experience, nor the maturity (I'm afraid, based on your comments here), to hold advanced permissions.--Jasper Deng (talk) 06:08, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- Support I can't believe that you will oppose Draubb, I am the a family member of Draubb and I know he is very mature enough. I can tell because of his actions that Draubb is trustworthy enough (or maybe excessive) to handle such advance tools and permissions. Thank you. --Hommbo (discuss • contribs) 19:56, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- Support I agree with Hommbo, I am the brother of Draubb and I obviously know that he is mature, he takes care of me and plays with me. He even gives care to me! I strongly support that Draubb should have the strong duty to handle custodianship permission. I have went threw his history in the contribution section and I agree with Hommbo that Draubb is worthy. Thank you. --Yingshong (discuss • contribs) 20:00, 24 May 2013 (UTC)
- I have read the above notes, and so now, I am working on aiding Wikiversity. Thank you. --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 18:12, 25 May 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose for lack of experience, sockpuppetry, canvassing. NOTNOW. --Tito Dutta (Talk) 19:13, 26 May 2013 (UTC)
- For your Information everyone: I do not commit sockpuppetry, Yingshong is my brother and Hommbo is my cousin. These two truly support me and know a lot about me. And yes! I do have a substantial experience! I was here for around three years and I have made very useful pages to Wikiversity! A user even said I did! Please guys, I am a very peaceful user and I try my hardest to not get block. I do not want to get framed and I do not commit sockpuppetry. I know Wikiversity and many more! Guys - I have a sufficient experience. My friend even went against me! I am super sorry friends, I will try my best to contribute best and experience best! We are right now not going to decide on if I am custodian or not. I have started a new heading which I wish will be commented after my fair contributions and sufficent experience. Thank you! --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:41, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
Wikiversity looks to build consensus. Votes and majority rule are contrary to how things work at Wikiversity. Also custodianship is a two phase process. You have to find a willing custodian mentor before you can be a probationary custodian, and the second phase requires consensus for full custodianship. Bureaucrat candidates must be full custodians first. Anyone can apply for custodianship at a later date. Simply use a new subpage when wish to reapply like Wikiversity:Candidates for Custodianship/Draubb (2). -- darklama 20:50, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
- Block Draubb: This editor is showing no interest to improve! Just 1 day ago he told at my Wikipedia page that he was sorry. The recent use of "Drackalarimo" sockpuppet account is just unacceptable.
There are chances that this user wanted to create the impression that he is no more interested in this nomination and declining !Support votes. Whatever.. he should be blocked for 1 week or so, in my opinion! --Tito Dutta (Talk) 22:20, 29 May 2013 (UTC)
- Sockpuppetry - I told you, or maybe you heard, that Yingshong is my brother, Hommbo is my cousin. About the other user, he is one of my guests. You see, my brother, cousin and guest and me have Wikiversity users. Why do we have the same IP Address? Because we are all nice enough to share the computer. My cousin and brother, you see we both live in the same home both taking turns on Wikiversity. I am the last one to go on Wikiversity. My guest, he logged in a long time ago and decided to come back. He founded out that I was requesting custodianship and just checked the contributions to see. He was pleased and then left a Support. This proves that Hommbo, Yingshong and the other user is proof that I have not committed sockpuppetry.
- Meatpuppetry - I know, I should have not requested custodianship if I was not experienced enough. By the way, Tittodutta was not that smart enough to just say "Hay, did you know that meatpuppetry is bad. So...". Nobody told me about meatpuppetry. (I know about sockpuppetry, thought).
Because Darklama have blocked me, I have decided to retire and come back to the Wikis in August-October. Darklama blocking me really showed that going on Wikiversity is just wasting time. Here is just a few things about me. (All true by the way)
My name is Aaqib'Farique M. A. and is still in the "studying group". I have AB honor rolls and is the smartest kid in my class. (People told me I was a "brainiack" or "genius". I have continued my studies and have been improving. I have so many fun-facts. I have studied along way. I have never been blocked on Wikiversity before. I have been saved by my old friend (not my friend anymore thanks to SB Johnny) Abd. He told me stuff not to do and what to do. Thank you. --Draubb (discuss • contribs) 19:54, 31 May 2013 (UTC)