Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in other popular programming languages.
This course is comprised of 16 lessons on Python programming using Python 3. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia and Internet-based readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities.
- Tuples and Sets
- Internet Data
- Computer Programming
- Python Concepts
- Wikipedia: Python (programming language)
- Wikibooks: Python Programming
- Microsoft MVA: Introduction to Programming with Python
- Open Book Project: Beginning Python Programming
- Digital Ocean: How to Code in Python3
- Interactive Python: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist
- Severance, C. (2013). Python for Informatics: Exploring Information
- Severance, C. (2016). Python for Everybody