Portal:Social entrepreneurship/networking/Community Activities/Curriculum Development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please add comments or raise discussion on the discussion pages or via the mailing list.
The following sections are considered important for continuous development:
- The Curriculum - discuss its Overall Structure
- Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship - discuss
- Social Innovation - discuss
- Social Enterprise
- Collaboration and Partnerships - discuss
- "Developing an Idea" and "Sharing Ideas" (raising awareness).
- "Resources and Processes" and "Fundraising"
- "Putting it all Together"
A summary of the discussion on the general curriculum structure so far is on the discussion page of the General section of the Curriculum page.
If you think of anything to say or to add to the other sections please post to the mailing list or edit the wiki directly.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Issue Tracker to track important issues to be resolved.