Open Educational Resources
(Redirected from Open educational resources)
Open educational resources (OER) are freely accessible, openly licensed text, media, and other digital assets that are useful for teaching, learning, and assessing as well as for research purposes.
- Introduction - Introduction to OER
- Lesson - Lesson on OER
- Sources - Sources of OER
- Adoptions - Schools and courses using OER
- Open Courses - Open course lists
- Open Textbooks - Open textbook lists
- Wikipedia: Open educational resources
- Open Badges as digital certificates and record of achievements for OER courses and learning activities.