Open Educational Resources/Student Authoring
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This lesson introduces student-authored Open Educational Resources.
Learning Task[edit | edit source]
- Explain how student authoring can be regarded as learning activity! What is the role of teacher as moderator of learning processes?
- EtherPad is one example for collaborative editing! Explore different OpenSource tools for collaborative editing! Explain how you could integrate that concept in your learning environments and you knowledge domain?
Readings[edit | edit source]
- Inside Higher Ed: Students' Vital Role in OER
- OpenOregon: Textbook Affordability Student Toolkit
- Rebus: A Guide to Making Open Textbooks with Students
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Hodgkinson-Williams, C., & Paskevicius, M. (2012). The role of postgraduate students in co-authoring open educational resources to promote social inclusion: a case study at the University of Cape Town. Distance Education, 33(2), 253-269