Open Educational Resources/Training
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page provides resources for teachers seeking to implement open educational resources in their courses.
Readings[edit | edit source]
- Wikipedia: Open educational resources
- Lumen Learning: What are Open Educational Resources (OER)?
- Wikipedia: Creative Commons license
Multimedia[edit | edit source]
Activities[edit | edit source]
- Review OpenContent.org: What is Open Pedagogy? Identify one or more opportunities to apply open pedagogy in your course(s).
- Review Affordable Learning Georgia: Platforms for Hosting and Creation. Experiment with several of the listed hosting sites to identify a platform you would consider using to develop and share your own open content. Wikiversity should also be included in this list.