Participants[edit | edit source]
This section lists participants of the Networked_learning self-paced course. When you sign up please send an email to the people offering learning support.
Learning support[edit | edit source]
Informal learning support for this topic is offered by:
- Senior Lecturer at the University of Canberra, Australia.
- email: leighblackallATgmailDOTcom
- skype: Leigh_Blackall (be sure to introduce yourself when making skype contact so I know it is about NL)
- face to face: I am based at the University of Canberra, and more than happy to assist anyone from there. We are slowly working towards offering a course in this and other related topics.
- Chris Harvey Blog/Wiki
- Freenode IRC username: chrismo
- PhD student in the University of Manchester - subject: Wikiversity in the context of the provision of education. Also interested in the use of media in learning - both formal and informal.
- Skype/irc username: cormaggio
- Email: cormaggio (at) gmail (dot) com
- Interested in technology based collaboration tools to enhance peace education initiatives.
- Skype/irc username: valerieschmitz
- Email: valerie (at) teachmepeace (dot) org
- IM: isis670 (almost every IM)
Martin King B.A. M.Sc.
- Senior Educational Technologist
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- email martin (dot) king (at) rhul (dot) ac (dot) uk
- msn el_swedgio
- interests/ expertise: Virtual learning environments. particularly Moodle, Discussion fora, Online Assessment
If you are able to assist people in the developing skills in networked learning, please add your contact details.