Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z &
Wikimedia[edit | edit source]
- ... he remarked IA was meant to stand AI, Artificial Intelligence, on its head. Pask believed it was the job of cybernetics to compare and contrast. His IA theory showed how to do this. Heinz von Foerster called him a genius, "Mr. Cybernetics", the "cybernetician's cybernetician".
Chronology[edit | edit source]
- Pask, Gordon (1996). "Heinz von Foerster's Self-Organisation, the Progenitor of Conversation and Interaction Theories." Systems Research, 13(3): 349–362. [^]
- Pask, Gordon (1993). Interactions of Actors (IA), Theory and Some Applications.
- Pask, Gordon (1976). Conversation Theory, Applications in Education and Epistemology. Elsevier.
- Pask, Gordon (1975). Conversation, Cognition and Learning. Elsevier. [^]
- Pask, Gordon (1975). The Cybernetics of Human Learning and Performance. Hutchinson.
Comments[edit | edit source]