Jump to navigation Jump to search
Educational essays: academic, learning, critical analysis.
- "Wikiversity resources and activities should promote learning above any personal opinions, beliefs, or biases that you may have. If you wish to express your personal take on someone or something, please do so in a way that is open, respectful, inclusive of academic participation, and informs participants on the issues that matter to you. Critical analyses and academic lectures are two possible ways to do this." - Wikiversity:What Wikiversity is not
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Essays"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.
- Happiness/A Psychological Interpretation of the Tarot
- Happiness/A World of Peace, Love and Happiness
- Happiness/Be a Happy Single
- Happiness/Everyone needs a spiritual centering
- Happiness/Happiness and Enlightenment
- Happiness/Happiness and Life
- Happiness/Happiness research
- Happiness/Have a Happy Family
- Happiness/Have a Happy Job
- Happiness/Have a Happy Old Age
- Happiness/Have a Happy Relationship
- Happiness/Laughter Yoga
- Happiness/Philosophy of Happiness
- Happiness/Positive thinking
- Happiness/The Five Principles of Health
- History of the Pen
- Humane Quality
Media in category "Essays"
This category contains only the following file.
- Short and long term psychological effects of physical exercise - Sample essay.pdf 1,275 × 1,650, 14 pages; 167 KB