Windows Server Administration
Windows Server Administration is an advanced computer networking topic that includes server installation and configuration, server roles, storage, Active Directory and Group Policy, file, print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting, performance, and reliability.
This course is comprised of 15 lessons that use Windows Server to study and experiment with server administration. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia and Microsoft readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course also assists learners in preparing for the Microsoft MTA Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals.
This entire Wikiversity course can be downloaded in book form by selecting Download Learning Guide in the sidebar. The corresponding Wikipedia reading collection can be downloaded in book form by selecting Download Reading Guide.
- Roles and Features
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- File and Print Services
- Web Services
- Remote Access
- Application Servers
- Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Windows Server 2012 Technical Overview.
- Exam 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Student Study Guide
- Microsoft Official Academic Course (2011). Exam 98-365: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals. Wiley. ISBN 9781118026830
- Microsoft: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Exam Details