||Content is being developed for a real world course.
Please contact the course designer before making any changes.
Computer Networks is an information technology topic that includes computer network standards, media and topologies, devices, services, security, management, and troubleshooting.
This course is comprised of 15 lessons covering computer networks. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course also assists learners in preparing for CompTIA Network+ Certification.
- IP Addressing
- Network Services
- Wide Area Networks
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Tools and Utilities
- Computer Skills
- Computer Support
- Internet and Computing Core Certification (IC3)
- Exam 98-366: Networking Fundamentals
- Internet Protocol Analysis
- Network Administration
- CompTIA: Network+ Certification Exam Objectives - Exam N10-006
- Kurose, James F.; Ross, Keith W. (2010). Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach. Pearson Education, Limited. ISBN 978-0-13-136548-3.
- Lammle, Todd (2015). CompTIA Network+ Study Guide: Exam N10-006. Sybex/Wiley. ISBN 9781119021247
- Tomsho, Greg (2011). Guide to Networking Essentials, 6th Edition. Cengage. ISBN 9781111312527