Web 2.0 tools for teaching and learning
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the learning project on Web 2.0 Tools for Teaching and Learning!
Learning project summary[edit | edit source]
Goals[edit | edit source]
The Internet is transforming rapidly, guided by grand visions that are challenging traditional models of teaching and learning. This project seeks to explore these trends, identifying and generating practical applications for Web 2.0 tools and principles.
Course[edit | edit source]
Learning materials[edit | edit source]
- Wikiversity: Web 2.0
Readings and other resources[edit | edit source]
Learning Activities[edit | edit source]
- Web 2.0 Tools for Teaching & Learning Presentation
- Lesson 1: What is Web 2.0?
- Lesson 2: What tools are available?
- Lesson 3: Social bookmarking
- Lesson 4: Wikis
- Lesson 5: Image & video sharing
- Lesson 6: Blogs
- Lesson 7: Others