Talk:WikiJournal of Science/Editorial board
New applications to join the editorial board should be made below.
Application of Jack Brooks
Areas of expertise: Cognitive psychology, Neuroscience, Neurophysiology.
- Professional - Research (PhD project as well as other research projects). Currently working as a postdoc at the University of Chicago.
- Publishing - Articles in peer-reviewed journals in experimental, review, and commentary formats (see https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3970-7671), multiple articles in popular science magazines (The Scientist, Australasian Science, BrainWorld etc.), and blogs. I have also peer-reviewed articles for three different journals and two conferences.
- Open - Published two articles in Scholarpedia in 2017. Also helped with wiki editing and formatting in 2017. Basic use of open science framework, and of Publons.
- Welcome aboard! --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 05:36, 16 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Good experience with publishing in a range of formats: (traditional peer reviewed journals, wiki-formats (e.g. scholarpedia) and informal platforms (e.g. their wordpress blog). Their scientific expertise in neuroscience also looks valuable. T.Shafee(Evo﹠Evo)talk 06:34, 16 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support Pundit (discuss • contribs) 09:48, 16 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support , you'll be very welcome. Chiswick Chap (discuss • contribs) 11:19, 16 March 2018 (UTC)
- Support - Would plug a thematic gap in the board, and would bring valuable experience in semi-technical writing and publishing. Sylvain Ribault (discuss • contribs) 13:36, 17 March 2018 (UTC)