Jump to navigation Jump to search
Research methods relate to how research is conducted, designed, analyzed, and disseminated.
Critical thinking about research methods[edit | edit source]
- Why does thinking critically about research methods matter?
- What eight years of writing the Bad Science column have taught me: Pulling bad science apart is the best teaching gimmick I know for explaining how good science works, Ben Goldacre, Friday 4 November 2011
Choosing amongst research strategies[edit | edit source]
|Approach||Helps You to Gather||Advantages||Disadvantages|
Learning resources[edit | edit source]
- Research methods in psychology
- Action research
- Survey research and design in psychology
- Statistical Analysis
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Backstrom, C. H., & Hursh-César, G. (1981). Survey research (2nd ed.). New York: Wiley.
[edit | edit source]
- Methodspace (A SAGE-supported research methods social/learning network)
- Online Statistics Education: An Interactive Multimedia Course of Study - a Rice University connected online statistics course with sections on Research Design
- Statistics and Research Methodology Resources