| Content is being developed by and for a real world course.
Please contact the course designer before making any changes.
Project management is the process and activity of planning, organizing, motivating, and controlling resources, procedures and protocols to achieve specific goals in scientific or daily problems.
This course is comprised of 15 lessons on project management. Each lesson includes a combination of Wikipedia readings, YouTube videos, and hands-on learning activities. The course also assists learners in preparing for CompTIA Project+ certification.
This is a second-year college-level information systems management course. Learners should already be familiar with information systems concepts.
- Project Charter
- Scope Statement
- Change Management
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Resource Allocation
- Quality Management
- Project management
- Internet Fundamentals/Project Management
- Wikipedia: Project management
- OpenTextBC: Project Management
- CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Objectives PK0-003
- CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam Objectives PK0-004
- CompTIA Project+ Glossary of Standard Project Management Terms
- Schwalbe, Kathy (2014). Information Technology Project Management, Revised, 7th Edition. Cengage. ISBN 9781285847092