Learning Project: "Project Management based on Mind Maps" Summary[edit | edit source]
- Project code: ?
- Suggested Prerequisites:
- ... ?
- Time investment: Please study all these lessons and report how much time it took you.
- Assessment suggestions: ?
- Project Management|Project Management:
- Stream: ?
- Level: ?
Content summary[edit | edit source]
In the lessons 0 - 100 listed below Project Management is explained by using MIND Maps, looking at it from various angles. The user (teacher or student) should pick whatever makes most sense for the particular project to get the maximum benefit. Good luck and have fun!
Goals[edit | edit source]
This learning project offers learning activities to look at Project Management (PM) from all kind of angles. The idea is to show the highly complex and comprehensive structure of PM just as well as the all pervading nature of PM.
- Wherever one looks, whatever one does, somehow it is always a Project and the managing of it, i.e. Project Management!
Concepts to learn include: /Concepts
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace. Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages in the main namespace) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Lesson 0: Introduction
- Lesson 1: Components I
- Lesson 2: Components II
- Lesson 3: Components III
- Lesson 4: Components IV
- Lesson 5: Magic Triangle
- Lesson 6: Phases
- Lesson 7: Project Life Cycle
- Lesson 8: Planning
- Lesson 9: Project Organization
- Lesson 10: Project Preparation
- Lesson 11: Analysis
- Lesson 12: Project Feasibility
- Lesson 13: Task-Responsibility-Competence
- Lesson 14: Project Resources
- Lesson 15: Team
- Lesson 16: Working with a Team
- Lesson 17: Multicultural Teams
- Lesson 18: Team Analysis
- Lesson 19: Leadership
- Lesson 20: Project Manager
- Lesson 21: Systemic Manager
- Lesson 22: Stakeholders
- Lesson 23: Feedback
- Lesson 24: Conflicts
- Lesson 25: Recognizing Conflicts
- Lesson 26: Understanding Conflicts
- Lesson 27: Conflict Resolution 1
- Lesson 28: Conflict Resolution 2
- Lesson 29: Risk Assessment
- Lesson 30: Statement of Work
- Lesson 31: Kick-Off-Meeting
- Lesson 32: Meetings
- Lesson 33: Documentation
- Lesson 34: Reports
- Lesson 35: Presentation
- Lesson 36: Transfer
- Lesson 37: Auditing
- Lesson 38: Project Plan
- Lesson 39: Work Packages
- Lesson 40: Quality
- Lesson 41: Creativity
- Lesson 42: Product Improvement
- Lesson 43: Goals
- Lesson 44: Work Place
- Lesson 45: Telephoning
- Lesson 46: Budgets
- Lesson 47: Communication 1
- Lesson 48: Communication 2
- Lesson 49: Coaching
- Lesson 50: Balanced Scorecard
- Lesson 51: Customers
- Lesson 52: Customers Needs
- Lesson 53: Total Productive Management TPM
- Lesson 54: Corporate Identity
- Lesson 55: Future of Project Management