Portal:Social entrepreneurship/Teacher Resources
The following are a few resources to help educators think about how to organize and deliver social entrepreneurship classes. A quick way to discover how to deliver courses via a wiki and other Internet resources is to register for the next Learning4Content course (free and only requiring 20-30 minutes per day for two weeks), or by going through Composing free and open online educational resources.
If your style is to "learn by doing", see the Guidelines for Editors. For a more comprehensive background and multiple perspectives, read on.
About Free/Libre and Open Learning Resources
- OER and Practices (WikiEducator)
- Designing for flexible learning practice.
- Structuring a course (see also Discuss SSE Navigation Template).
- Facilitating online communities.
Guides for Educators of Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs
- Educating Aspiring Social Entrepreneurs A presentation and audio from New York Stern School of Business
- Strategic Challenges for E-Commerce Promotion in Central Africa - Schwab Entrepreneur Case Study 2003-01
International and Global Learning
Resources to be Developed by Us
- Social Entrepreneurship - a wikibook.
- Bloom's Taxonomy wheel(s) - for designing learning activities towards outcomes at various levels.