|You are examining an archive of past discussions for transparent review by inquisitive participants.
Please ask questions and share your thoughts on the current discussion page.
Where to begin ?
You can start by adding yourself to the participants list below. Don't forget to visit our French Department.
If you are willing to teach French, or are looking for a mentor, visit the French Mentoring program and sign up there.
If you're interested in helping instruct or just want to learn, add your name at the bottom of the appropriate list below! If you want to work 1-on-1 with students, or want individual instruction, make sure to sign up at the French Mentoring Project. The lists on this page may be used to inform you of new teaching or learning opportunities in French.
Note: These lists are occasionally reorganized—if you find yourself in the wrong spot, please move yourself to where you belong.
Another Note: Only those who have registered an account at Wikiversity will be kept on this list. The rest will be removed.
(Please post in the appropriate category below)
Complete (or near complete) Beginners
I'm a fluent english speaker and conversational in japanese. any help learning spanish or french would be greatly appreciated!
- --Anisa I'm fluent in Persian and im good in english but i really adore french and i love to learn it fluently
- --dancemagicdance I'm fluent in Portuguese, studying Russian and Greek, but why not add French to the list? I'll be studying French in my spare time on my off-semesters.
- --User:Speakerofmanylanguages I have studied French at school, but have forgotten all of it.
- --User:Albstp I need to learn French and make new friends :)Albstp 08:50, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- --User:Mjcruz I want to open another world :)
- --User:PaisleyCat I am a graduate level history student, and many, many of the primary and secondary texts are in French.
- --User:Gantz Like many widely spoken languages, French is a valuable resource to have if your dealing with the international world. I plan to use it to as a supplement my future business degree.
- –Stacie alp 13:46, 31 March 2008 (UTC)I would love to learn french! Took two years of it in highschool but forgot most of it.
- --User:jd314I want to learn french. I am a middle school student and I want to be fluent by the end of high school.
- --Soulz I want to learn French, I took two years of French in middle school but don't remember much.
- --Cathiesears I would really enjoy learning french; I know nothing but am able to learn quickly. I am in ending my eighth grade year and but the end of my freshman year I would like to become proficient. I want to be a foreign exchange student in France.
- --Cruisecontrol I would like to learn french, my sister and brother whom i live with speak it.
- --User:Franko2nd I have a limited use of French and want to improve at my own pace
- --user:Muhammad Zeeshan Sir i want to learn French...
- --User:lordchaos1976 I want to speak French and I have no background.
- --alanw I'm interested in improving my french. I often travel there but can't communicate enough.
- --Ђорђе Д. Божовић 23:17, 11 November 2005 (UTC) (I just know some words, but I adore French! I think it's the most beautiful language)
- --Iman0613 17:19, 22 September 2006 (UTC) No background at all.
- --Alexander Gerashchenko 18:04, 10 October 2006 (UTC) My knowledge of French is very small.
- --Age 00:04, 21 September 2006 (UTC) I'm currently learning french (just started) in college and I'd like to learn more about this and it sounds interesting!
- --Qwerty 22:29, 15 October 2006 (UTC) This sounds like a great way to review what I (don't) remember :)
- --Bunaga 16:30, 19 October 2006. Was attached to a French company once. Found French language interesting. Would like to pick it up...
- --User:Partha french 06:26, 20 October 2006. i am interested in learning french,please help me.
- --aalewan 17:41, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
- --User:donuildhu 21:04, 27 November 2006 (UTC) Would be interested in learning French.
- Mondomunchies 01:10, 29 November 2006 (UTC) I am interested in learning French and will be taking French in the spring.
- Pmurphy245 22:33, 13 December 2006 (UTC) I'm interested in learning French
- --AngelB 12:04 (UTC) I need to learn French for a new job I will be accepting.
- --joey 12:18, 27 December 2006 (UTC)no prior knowledge
- --User:Cotton Mather 3:07, 28 December, 2006 (EST) I know no French, but I have a strong foundation in Latin.
- --User:rene_a133 13:17, December 30, No frech but good english and native spanish. very interested in learning.
- --User:gutss i always wanted to speak french.
- --User:jll294 16:45, January 12, 2007: I have some grade school French, which is the equivelent of nothing, so I'd like to learn more.
- --Nirajrm I want to learn the French language, I have knowledge of English language. Nirajrm 22:35, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- --micchickenburger I am native English and have studied German and Spanish for many years. French is my next challenge.
- --User:Paigeinator-taking second year of Spanish in high school but am very interested in learning French as well
- --User:diciotto March 9, 2007 I want to learn to write and speak french at my own pace. I know nothing about french.
- --User:Iwantfrench I can understand some words. Interested in becoming a fluent speaker.
- -- Barnetj 13:59, 22 March 2007 (UTC). Complete beginner. Would like to become fluent speaker.
- -- User:jaessauco April 10, 2007: I am currently taking Spanish courses at school and I would like to start learning French--hopefully become fluent.
- -- Bawolff 19:28, 12 April 2007 (UTC) (know very little, interested in learning)
- -- CQ 10:22, 15 April 2007 (UTC) I know hardly any, but I have a userpage at the French Wikiversity and an interest in Transwiki.
- -- arttic00 i'm curenntly taking spanish 2 at school i'm interested in learning at my own pace.
- ---Evrenosogullari 15:21, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
- -- Liv 15:06 14 May 2007 Would like to learn at my own pace, more interested in speaking than writing
- -- karstenols 14 May 2007 Would love to learn french as i am moving to france HELP :-)
- -- Finafisken June 14, 2007 I have not studied much French, but would like to learn it.
- --I would like to learn French as i feel its nice to know a international recognized language.(The preceding unsigned comment was added by Proudtwice (talk • contribs) )
- --I have no french experience, and i really want to learn a foreign language. (The preceding unsigned comment was added by Musicman (talk • contribs) )
- -- I am trying to learn french on my own and I hope that this Wikiversity would be just as helpful or even more helpful than a formal university course. (The preceding unsigned comment was added by Francophile (talk • contribs) )
- -- Hi I am new, Vamshi krishna (The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vamshids (talk • contribs) )
- ---user:Olive i will like to learn french and speak it fluently... right now i am a novice.
- ---user:ma2hunte would love to learn french but don't know any!
- ---user:janeausten83 I am excited to learn!!!
- ---jullberg I am also excited to learn. I've been using Rossetta Stone but I don't know much.
- ---User:hemanthc I want to learn french and am a pure beginner
- ---Libertaire I took French in middle school, but I don't remember anything I learned.
- ---ZaDiak I don't know French but I want to learn very much.
- --ShienYang 10:25, 31 August 2007 (UTC) - Speaks fluent English but no prior knowledge of French. Would like to learn for self-enrichment. Cheers!
- --Ashutosh 05:08, 21 October 2007 (UTC)I do not have any background but i still want to learn french.\
- --Soroush , I have already studied French a bit and I'm interested to learn more. I hope to see good courses here.
- --Charlene I am "very" interested in learning French language and have decided to start learning it.
- --Evnstarwen Bonjour! I took one semester of French and would like to improve before I visit there this summer.
- --User:Kiran 16 - Hi friends I want to learn the French Language can u pls help me out to learn this starting with basics.
- --User:Kevin.w -Hi, I'm Kevin. I've been introduced to French in high school but would like to learn more for my France exchange trip next year.
- --Volvis I wish I could learn the basics so I could start reading french comic books! Cheers!
- --Pawan I simply want to understand French as a foreign language. I don't have any French background. Actually, I am in no need to learn French as such. I am conversant fluent English as a non native speaker, but French is a beautiful language!
- -- User:Melnz 6th of May 2008.. I want to learn French.
- User:Bernardo - I just want to learn French.
- Anil - I love to learn French as I have the hobby of learning different languages.
- -- -I'm keen to learn French for ages, but haven't gotten past greetings really yet Alabandit 09:14, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- --Mustafa Ahmed I want to learn French, I took two years of French in high school but don't remember much.
- --User:Mnemonic - I have been trying to learn French for a while but need to find some way of advancing, ? using it more 1315hrs, 23 Sept 2008
- --User:Becca_860 I've been to France, loved it and now want to learn the language, but i don't know any!!
- --User:Wikiperson958 I know some French, but would love to learn more!
- --User:lfavaloro Know a tiny bit, will be doing it at uni next year.
- --User:karenmariew LOVE France and the French. hope to travel more and speaking the language will definitely help!
- --User:danielle808 I took a semester in college and I love it. I want to become fluent!
- --User:Deathgleaner Don't know whether I should go in this cat or the next. I've been learning French for about four months, know many -er verbs (present tense), know French phrases and objects in French.
- --A grace 00:35, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
- --User:JoulesIsEnergy A girl that I've been a pen pal since high school with lives in Nantes. I'm finally going to meet her, and I think she might be the one. I know I probably won't learn French in time before I meet her, but I'd like to surprise her sometime, anytime. I want to learn enough so that we converse regularly without her having to switch over to English.
- --User:Intocharm I want to edit the French Wikipedia without having to sit there and write everything in English first, then slowly sit there with my dictionary and translate everything into a vaguely readable French. I love Wikipédia francophone, and I want to help it be the best it can be.
- --User:Jaymie Yes, please!
- --User:Zesso I have wanted to learn french for 5+ years, and I see this an an opportunity to learn from real people and have like minded people around me. As opposed to immature high schoolers constantly messing around, serving as a distraction.
- --User:CaseyO I would love to learn French as I am going to France soon for a holiday. I have been trying to learn on my own and it has been hard. Would like to eventually move to France so I am aiming to speak French quite well before I go to live there. Your help would be most appreciated.
- --User:amybourbon786Hey, m really interested in learning french.i know afew scattered words bt i hardly use them...a little knowledge may prove to be a dangerous thing you see:)
- --User:Ampois I'm planning on moving to Geneva / Switzerland this year. I took two months of french classes but I couldn't continue, so I'm searching for other ways of learning.
- --User:Jenker00 23 May 2009 - I studied french throughout middle and high school. Fast forward 10 years and except for the occasional word or phrase I can barely speak a word of french, well I was hardly close to fluent back then. Now I wish to become truly fluent in french in all areas including reading, writing, listening comprehension, and speaking.
- --User:loudette I'm thinking of going to France in a couple of years and I would like to learn the basics.
- --Philipsphatt Trying to teach myself french and could feel like I could use a little bit of direction.
- --User:V3n1v1d1v1c1 i want to learn french but im a total beginner
- --avinash.k.kuduvalli I have no background in french I want to learn French in a short-time
- Gr24s 15:03, 10 May 2009 (UTC)--[gr24s] Like many languages french is considered as one of the most used language so I prefer to learn this language and increase my capabilities in this competitive world.
- --User:Elivendivided I enjoy watching a lot of French films and would like to be able to follow the dialog without subtitle's. I also wish to travel to a number of French City's and Canada in the near future(within 5 years). Learning French will benefit me in many ways both Business and Socially
- --Karthik Sripal I would like to learn french,i jus feel that this language is cool and will help to improve myself.Thanks !!;feel free to contact me if anybody can teach me, awaiting eagerly.
- --user:emil.fabic Bonjour! Je m'apelle Emil. I would like to learn French, as a way to speak it more fluently and be able to express myself; and have a great time learning a new language.
- --user:slippycup Francophones have always been a deal of interest to me and French culture has always seemed alluring. I'd Love to learn
- ––Oujousun4 November 2009 (UTC):]]I have taken a few french lessons but i have not been consistent. This should help!!
- --User:christine 933 I'd love to learn a new language and french is a great one!:)
- -- Favio.agg 16:53, 23 November 2009 (UTC) Totaly New at French, Third language to learn.. Another challenge!!!
- --The Banshee 04:08, 25 November 2009 (UTC) I would like to live in France for a time, and learning it would be a good idea.
- --WBenPackard 12:52, 19 December 2009 (PST) I am going into the Peace Corps in Morocco and want to soak up French before I go!
- --hucane2000 23:57, 1 Febuary 2010 (EST) I would like to learn French. I like watching foreign films and I would like to understand them without reading the subtitles.
- --Ali k Hello. Salut, Ali from India. Just started to learn a little French on my own. Hopin to become proficient for 2 goals viz 1) To work for the MSF organisation and 2) to read Les Miserables in the original as its my favorite book. Merci beaucoup.
- --User:Aliaamir I LOVE French language since I was a kid in Saudi Arabia I use to see French News on Saudi TV since then its my ambition to learn French before I die.
- --User:dddavid French is a very valuable international trade language, and ever since I heard my first French word when I was 6 (je) I loved it. I remember not being able to take it in my school as a boy, and now I can.
- --brupe 04:26, 11 March 2010 - I hope to work for the UN one day so I want to learn French.
- --User:AakashI want to learn french too.... I am in love with the langugage
- --User:Gryphoenix I've always been interested in French, hoping to learn from this project
- --User:Petrich89 I took Japanese in high school, became fairly proficient at it but always wished I'd taken French instead.
- --futuredude 13:50, 30 April 2010 - I have studied and used French throughout the years, and would now like to focus on developing total fluency.
- --User:Oswin 09:23, 14 May 2010 - Hi I'm a Med-school graduate. Would like to learnfrench coz i've had a passion for learning languages and French is on top of the list right now. I want to be fluent in speaking French
- --User:Kingofclubs1134 21:28, 18 May 2010 - I'm a college sophomore interested in supplementing classroom instruction.
- --User:jefferysurya17:53,29 june- i am a new user and am interested in learning french as a spoken language.
- --User:slapshot13611:30,07 November 2010 - I want to visit France and am interested in learning some french first.
- --Riotr 10:50, 18 November 2010 (UTC) - I live in Canada and wish to visit Montreal and Quebec sometime, where I can interact properly with communities there.
- --User:loudette I'm interested in visiting France and Canada and want to learn some french.
- --Factmagnet I already speak Spanish and can't wait to learn more languages.
- --Nutellachill I plan to visit Belgium, hopefully in a years time. Hope to find my way around with my phrase book in my backpocket, mostly.
- --User:JayM I want to cycle coast to coast, north to south France, so the more French I learn the better the experience will be.
- --User:Spartan658 I have 3 years of high school Spanish and want to widen my linguistic abilities.
- --User:Juancarlosreyes I want to learn a new languages.
- --User:Vtrravikumar I want to learn a new language.
- --User:SagageiiI can read and write spanish,would love to speak,read and write in french.
- --User:Gokulakrishnan693I want to learn a new foreign language.
- --User:Sunkillmoon I want to learn French (speak,read and write) so as to communicate with francophone patients. Can speak to an extent but will love to improve reading and writing skills.
- -- Hassan Selim: I am a native Arabic speaker "Egyptian Arabic" and I want to learn French, I can help anyone to learn Arabic and if anyone is interested to help me learn French.
- --SaiInk I am a Spanish native speaker. I'm also fluent in English. I want to learn French because I love languages. I'm also interested in learning Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Irish Gaelic and Danish.
- --User: Scorpio I know a teensy bit of french (beginners' level). I am interested in mastering the language.
- --User: Niteowlchik123 Hello... I took French in high school and college and sadly never practiced it... I remember the basics but I want to re-learn the language.
- --User:Drenitor Greetings. I am a native Spanish speaker as well as a fluent English speaker, and it is my desire to learn French (in its written and spoken form) as well, for I deem it a beautiful and important language.
- --Suman.bajgain Thought learning a new language would be helpful in many ways. :)Suman.bajgain 14:52, 29 January 2015 (EST)
- --Benjaminmyklebust 13:30 5 October 2007. Lived in Mali and France, but need a lot more practice.
- --kazz0416:24, 21 September 2007. Grew up round french, on Que border, just want to refresh all I have forgotten.
- --Rmrfstar 02:35, 15 August 2006 (UTC) I've been reading the Wikibook, but it's not enough.
- --User:PrattSam 23:20, 21 October 1006. I've been independantly trying to learn French for years. Very interested.
- --Audemars 16:45, 9 November 2006 (UTC) I took French in HS and remember some of it, but am by no means past a novice level.
- --Annpemberton 15:22, 21 November 2006 (UTC) I took French in high school and have always wanted to be fluent. Also, in several years my son will be attending a French Immersion School, and I'd like to be able to help him with his coursework.
- --Beldaran Cara 21:28, 22 January 2007 (UTC) I know some basics, but want to become good at French now.
- --Unefille 05:44, 29 January 2007 (UTC)I'm learning french and would appreciate a volunteer tutor to correct my french writing. Please contact me!
- --Bananagirl 09:41, 20 February 2007 (UTC) I've been teaching myself for quite awhile. I can't speak much but understand a bit, mainly from understanding italian. Would love to get some help and advice
- --User:zoose_alors 6:13, Mardi 19 Fevrier 2007 (MARDI GRAS!!!) I'll be hitchiking across europe and learning [i]the[/i] lingua franca will help with my fooding needs... I know spanish and i'm working on french learning thru podcast.
- --User:Blast - I took a little French in my Freshman and Sophomore years, but I'd like to learn more.
- --Historybuff 06:15, 16 March 2007 (UTC) - I can understand a bit, and am able to speak a bit. I would like to become a fluent speaker, as well as improve my understanding of written French.
- --Major 18:53, 15 April 2007 (UTC) I studied French in high school and one year of college. That was longer ago than I care to admit. I would like to revive that skill and then try to learn some Italian.
- --NNS I studied French in high school and have been told I speak pretty good French... for an American.
- --Michael 14:46, 24 June 2007 (UTC) I did french for 5 years in school, and I've just started teaching myself for a holiday in France 9 weeks from now. I've been learning at a decent pace, but I would really like to talk to a French speaker on a regular basis using an instant messenger to learn as fast as possible. Working hard on my own until then :)
- --SFHndymn 05:51, 19 August 2007 (UTC) 1 year in High School 30 years ago. I have continued to add to my French since then. I can get by speaking basic French but my listening comprehension is low. I often read articles/news in French and only look up those words that completely baffle me. I've had French friends and I'd write bilingual emails to them. Although I'm sure the meaning got through the French was probably atrocious.
- --Markhilmy 19:46, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- --bud 30 December 2007. I had three years of French in high school. Retained some basics. Have been using Rosetta Stone French I intermittently for the last year. Ultimately, I would like to become conversationally fluent and exchange my French-English dictionary for a French dictionary.
- --JolieEnigme Kristen: I took 4 courses in High School and two in college. i'd like to become fluent....
- --positron 6 March 2008. I've moved to France (for good), but my French is still weak in the active direction. I understand French quite well now, but I've never studied it.
- --NorthernLine 28 March 2008. Studied French as a child and throughout school, but would like to be more proficient.
- --jesuisjules29 May 2008. I have been living in France for 6 months. and have been self taught. I have a few months left before I go back to the states. I intend on continuing my studies and becoming fluent. Attaque!
- -- Karanime 09:32, 25 June 2008 (UTC)- I'm currently enrolled in French at my school, but I'd like additional instruction to help me become more fluent. I will need it in the future. :P
- -- Carlo 14:35, 21 Oct 2008. I took French-Canadian in school. I work for a French client so I want to brush up and eventually become fluent.
- -- User:Recent_Runes 18 May 2009. I studied French at school many years ago and I want to refresh and extend my knowledge. As I quickly get bored with general French courses, I am trying to specialize in particular topics to be able to talk to people who share my interests. I am currently contributing to the wikibook French For Football.
- --user:taliapshulze 13 August 2009. Took 3 years of french in HS and 2 semesters in university. Francophone Mum, I can watch a french movie without subtitles and understand most of it but am tragically clueless when it comes to actual conversation.
- --user:Yweisbrod 10 November 2009. I have a basic French background from primary and secondary schooling in Toronto, Canada - but I really want to speak it fluently!
hi...I have the basic of french and I would love to make myself to be able to speak french fluently
- --User:StephenMaw 11 July 2006. Studied french for 11 years but never fully mastered the language. I'd like to go that extra distance and to get some exercies so I stop forgetting it! I know only the basic would realy like to learn more of the language.
- --Elatanatari 21:57, 5 November 2006 (UTC) Studied up to French III
- --Vasiliskrin 14:52, 22 October 2006 (UTC) I know enough French,mainly at an elementary level,but I'd like to learn more. I come from Greece.
- --NewBeginning 06:03, 29 October 2006 (UTC) I know some French, as I'm in my second year of French at high school, but I am interested in learning more out of class.
- --Balloonguy 22:24, 4 November 2006 (UTC) third year of French in high school, want to learn more
- --User:obsideus J'aimerais étudier plus français
- --dennis1200 9:37 (CST) Took French through AP in high school, then went to Germany and want to get back in the practice of doing French.
- --User:Beth I took French in H.S. and college, but am a bit rusty on it now and would like to freshen it up a bit.
- --User:Mason L. I am study Grade Ten French as a Second Language at an Ontario High School and am interested in improving my skills.
- --User:Loivyve I took french since kindergarten, and I would like to have conversations with people, and improve my fluency.
- --Sine Die 07:14, 17 July 2008 (UTC) Allez wikiversity allez...
- --Avietzke 03:13, 5 August 2008 (UTC) Have been taking French for six years (high school and college) and would like to improve my conversational fluency. I also want to continue speaking French so that I don't forget it when I (inevitably) have to stop taking college courses.
- --User:Nwadubapat11:45, 24 February, 2009 (UTC) I studied French in my Secondary School days. I was previleged to be in France for a course, long time ago! I want go back to the language to recover what I have lost over the years and be more proficient.
- --Jade Knight 06:51, 7 October 2006 (UTC) Very advanced; highly proficient but not fluent. I'm interested in some advanced grammar/writing/usage learning, if anything of the sort is ever put together.
- --Metal.lunchbox 22:45, 17 December 2006 (UTC) Fluent in French, interested in studying a little litterature and improving vocabulary as well a practicing. Recently completed a great cource I created with the professor called écrivains noir d'expression française, missing it already
- --Strothatynhe 06:23, 21 June 2007 (UTC) Was enrolled in French Immersion in Ontario for twelve years and have many françophone relatives in Québec. I have an advanced level of French and speak it well but would really like to extend my vocabulary and learn advanced grammar.
- --Eleraama 05:27, 25 July 2007 (UTC) Highly proficient non-native speaker looking mostly for exposure to "real" French (as opposed to textbook French) in the form of colloquial phrases, terms, slang, etc. as well as more advanced and specialised vocabulary (no school that I know of bothers to teach French internet terms!)
- --KirbyPuckettFan 05:29, 6 December 2008 (UTC) Non-native, very proficient writer and speaker looking to polish my vocab and grammar. I love to talk about French cinema, literature, and Francophone cultures in general.
- --prettyteddy01:25, 2 september 2010 (UTC) i love when people interract in french. for this reason i wish to polish my vocabulary and grammer in french.
Please register at the French Mentoring Project!
- Min's 15:35, 19 January 2007 (UTC) Native speaker, fluent in english... If I can help... (even reading articles or correcting it...) :)
- Kitame I'm a french native speaker.I think I can help a little (at least correcting or writing articles).
- Yamarus I'm a native French speaker and completely fluent in English, I would be happy to help people who wish to learn French.
- --Halyks 19:13, 6 September 2006 (UTC) Native french (Quebec), Could teach basics/intermediate
- Julien1311 talk 09:41, 14 April 2007 (UTC) Native speaker from France. I would be happy to help (correcting article, recording samples, teaching to students...).
guillom, native speaker with an advanced level in EnglishI am unfortunately very busy with other tasks at the moment
- Poulpette, 12:34, 18 April 2007 (UTC). I'm a native French speaker. I'm not fluent in English (but I think I'm not too bad), but if I can give a hand (in correcting, or sometimes in writing articles) it will be a pleasure.
- Ehooh,22:50, 18 oct 2007 (UTC). I'm a native Frenchspeaker, So if i can help somebody... I'm an intermediate in english.
- Wilimut talk 08:16, 18 May 2007 (UTC) Native speaker, almost fluent in English...
- Xionbox I'm a native speaker in French and in English. I'm pretty good at writing in French.
- Karen Originally from Belgium, I am a native speaker of French and Flemish. I have been living in Swaziland (Africa) for many years now, teaching French and English at the University and would be happy to assist in any possible way.
- --User:Jfrankc08 I am fluent in French, as it is my maternal language. I can teach anyone, beginners, intermediate, to advance.--Jfrankc08 18:30, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
- Native speaker from France. I saw the Department called for help so I registred. Feel free to contact me on my talk page. --Klymene 13:30, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- lilou 16:46, 20 April 2009 Native french (Paris) If i can help, feel free to contact me
- Vive la Rosière 17:15, 30 July 2010 (UTC) Native french speaker, ready to help, contact me here.
- --User:Jeanluc I am an American student, and have been fluent in French for most of my life. I would be willing to help with anyone who needs help with any aspect of the language. Permettez-moi de corriger votre texte français. J'adore la langue française, et je serais heureux d'aider quiconque a besoin d'aide avec cette langue magnifique. Si je puis vous aider, envoyez-moi un message, et je serai content de répondre. Bonne Chance!
- --User:MonsieurAquilone 20:24, 21 November 2006 (UCT-not sure) Non-native but fluent French speaker from learning and living in France. I can help with conversational French or aspects of French grammar as required.
- --Orpheo 12:54, 12 September 2006 (UTC) Learned it from age 3.
- --Jade Knight 06:58, 7 October 2006 (UTC) Non-native highly proficient speaker with training in Linguistics. I could teach basics or otherwise act to support some of the other "faculty".
- --AaronRichard 11:24, 10 April 2007 (UTC) Non-native speaker with experience in teaching French to beginners at high school (main occupation is high school German teacher). Would love to help!
- --Eleraama 05:24, 25 July 2007 (UTC) Non-native proficient speaker (not quite fluent yet) with phonetics training and some light linguistics. I'd love to get behind a literature course as well as help out learners.
- --Calaf 06:50, 16 January 2008 (UTC)Non-native speaker with 6 years of training. Solid grammar, knowledge of linguistics. Pronunciation is a strong point of mine. Would love to help people out on their phonetics. Please connect me with a learner!
- --KirbyPuckettFan 05:19, 6 December 2008 (UTC) Non-native speaker, proficient in both speaking and writing. I recently created a class which I will be teaching for the French Department. I welcome any suggestions and/or assistance.
- --locuteh 22:46, 27 November 2006 (GMT) Non-native intermediate speaker with high-level fluent English with etymological background knowledge of Spanish, German and some very minor Italian.
- --Courtjester555: High school senior in level 5(1) French. I can teach beginners and leave the experts to teach people like me.
- --Xequ I am currently learning at A-level and I am happy with contributing to the courses and interested learners!
- --Avietzke 03:17, 5 August 2008 (UTC) I have a solid grammar and vocabulary foundation and would be willing to assist beginners.
- --Rahrfk 19:34, 1 July 2010 (UTC) Scored highest possible score on College Board AP exam in French, will be spending significant chunks of the upcoming year in France and Senegal. Would love to do a bit of article writing or whatnot.