Welcome to the department for developing Wikiversity. This page will organise all pages devoted to the development of all aspects of Wikiversity—its content, organisation, community, software, and any other aspect of Wikiversity that mediates its activity. This page will be closely interlinked with pages and projects about understanding and researching Wikiversity. Please help develop this page and linked pages to further discussion about how to make Wikiversity a quality resource. If you have any feedback on what you think Wikiversity could be improved, please say so on the talk page.
Developing resources[edit | edit source]
- Wikiversity:Learning resources
- Developing high quality educational resources
- Wikiversity:Adding content
- Wikiversity:Content development
Pedagogy[edit | edit source]
Feedback[edit | edit source]
How can we tell if material in Wikiversity is of any quality? How can we ourselves have a say in this review process? See, for example, initiatives at Wikiversity:Assessment and Wikiversity:Quality, and help develop (or suggest other initatives).
Organisation[edit | edit source]
See Wikiversity:Organizing Wikiversity for pages related to Wikiversity's community structure.
Welcoming newcomers and increasing participation[edit | edit source]
- Supporting Wikiversity participants
- Wikiversity:Welcome, newcomers
- Wikiversity:Introduction Overhaul Taskforce - a project for giving Wikiversity's introduction pages a makeover. (For example, are our Main Page or our Help section comprehensive and user-friendly enough? How could they be improved?)
Software[edit | edit source]
Culture[edit | edit source]
Collaborations and outreach[edit | edit source]
- Wikiversity and Connexions collaboration
- Giving a presentation about Wikiversity