"Learn it!" is a project dedicated to collecting of high quality online learning resource links (MOOC, youtube video lecture courses) in various subjects (primarily natural sciences and software engineering). Our primary interest is videos of complete lecture courses.
Level - undergraduate and graduate. Target audience - higher education students and adult learners.
opt: We are a project about your topic of study or knowledge that anyone, including you, can contribute to. We do not create new learning materials on these pages, but rather collect references to quality online and offline existing resources on specific topics. Today, when online video lectures, MOOC courses, free e-books and books are abundant, we help each other to find them and to select most valuable of them.
- General Physics
- Analytical Mechanics, Relativity, Classical Field Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Quantum Field Theory
- Other Physics Topics (thermodynamics etc.)
- Concurrent Programming
- Distributed Programming
- Functional Programming
- Machine Learning and AI
- Operational Systems
- Networking Protocols
- Programming Languages (java, scala, python, etc.)
- Data Base Management Systems
Open educational platforms
- MOOCs: [coursera], [edX], [udacity] [futurelearn], [academicearth], [complexityexplorer]
- OCW: [Stanford], [MIT], [Yale], [Berkeley], [Perimeter & PSI] [UCI]