Introduction to psychology/Psy102/Lectures/Social processes, society and culture
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lecture slides (slideshare): This lecture provides an overview of several social psychology topics, particularly: what is social psychology, social influence (including conformity, obedience, and resistance), group decision-making, aggression, pro-social behaviour, altruism, conflict, and peace psychology
- The Power of the Situation (27 min. video, Program 19 in the Discovering Psychology series, Annenberg): This program explores psychologists' attempts to understand human behavior within its broader social context. It also examines how beliefs and behavior can be influenced and manipulated by other people and subtle situational forces.
- For more information about this lecture, see this units' Moodle site.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Introduction to social psychology/Lecture (related lecture)
- Psychology 102/Tutorials/Social processes, society and culture (related tutorial)