This lesson introduces the main definitions used by both IT Service Management and Information Technology Infrastructure Library 2011.
Objectives and Skills
Objectives and skills for this IT Service management section of the ITIL foundation include:
- Define the main ITIL components.
- Review the Service definitions sub-chapter
- Review the Service composition sub-chapter
- Review the Stakeholders sub-chapter
- Review the Processes functions and roles sub-chapter
- Review the questions below.
- Use the Discuss page to post comments and questions regarding this lesson.
Review all the ITIL definitions seen in the sub chapters previously listed:
- IT Process wiki - The ITIL Wiki * Basic Ideas behind ITIL - IT Service Management as interface between IT and the business, Retrieved on 9 February 2017
|ITIL 2011 Foundation|