Filmmaking Basics/Thumbnail Storyboard/Examples/Example 2
This is an example Thumbnail Storyboard
Thumbnail Storyboard Example #2
The Thumbnail Storyboards for "Seduced by the Dark Side"
EXTERIOR - The local movie theater - NIGHT
(1) The Young Person and Old Person stand looking at the movie poster outside the theater.
(2) Young Person: "That was a great movie..."
(3) Young Person (contined): "but I do not understand one thing."
(4) Old Person: "What's that?"
(5) Young Person: "How can anyone be seduced by the Dark Side?"
(6) The old person thinks for a while.
(7) Old Person: "What computer do you have at home?"
(8) Young Person (eagerly): "A Macintosh!"
(9) Old Person: "But what computer does your father use at work?"
(10) The young person thinks for a moment.
(11) Young Person (amazed and excited): "Seduced by the Dark Side!"
(12) The Old Person smiles.
(13) Old Person and the Young Person walk toward home together.
Point Of Reference:
This scene will be filmed outside the line. (Away from the poster = In the pink area). Therefore, the camera will never cross the line.
Contact your instructor