Facilitating Online/Evaluate a facilitated online event
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Report on your own or another's facilitation of an event in course mini conference.
Post to your blog a report on the following:
- How the event was organised and promoted - adequate information, support (technical and access), relevant for the audience.
- Whether the event was managed and conducted smoothly - particularly noting the way the facilitator handled any disruptions.
- Did the facilitator make efforts to ensure that all participants knew where they were supposed to be and when, and arrange technical support for people?
- The way the facilitator set the stage, made introductions, explained the aims, and whether he/she managed to remain neutral and facilitatory.
- Whether the facilitator did a round up, drew closure and indicated where recordings and other follow up materials would be made available.
- General comments and additions.