8:00 class/19 May 2007
|This Wikiversity page is of historical interest. You may discuss this page on the talk page, copy all or part of this page to another page for further editing or start a new discussion about this page at the Wikiversity:Colloquium.|
This is an archive of Wikiversity current events from 17 May 2007
Colloquium summary[edit | edit source]
Short summaries of active discussions at Wikiversity:Colloquium.
- Can free media be made easier to use?
- Open key "password" system to help regain lost accounts.
- Wikiversity Junior as a way to boost participation by pre-college educators.
Internet Relay Chat topics of the day[edit | edit source]
Re-cap of topics discussed in #wikiversity-en.
- Do we need a K-12 portal?
- Fine tune Wikiversity:Sandbox Server and take the proposal to the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees.
- An Italian Wikiversity was launched.
- Is it time for Portal:Philosophy?
- Advanced Italian
Email discussions and blogs[edit | edit source]
Summaries of Email discussions and blogs with relevance to Wikiversity participants.
- Italian Wikiversity - River Tarnell.
Recent changes[edit | edit source]
Today's trends in active editing efforts.
- Checking open proxies
- External search added at MediaWiki:Searchnoresults
- School:Astronomy vs School:Physics and Astronomy
- Glossary of musical terms
- Web architecture for Wikis
- Wikiversity:Pre-tertiary portal
- Wikiversity:Threaded discussions with NavFrames with subst