8:00 class/18 June 2007
This is an archive of Wikiversity current events from 18 June 2007.
Colloquium summary[edit | edit source]
Short summaries of active discussions at Wikiversity:Colloquium.
- Endorsements now open for Wikimedia Foundation Board - Board of Trustees election
- Question: Re: "Open Task" Template - Related page: Introduction to templates.
- Curriki - another online source of learning resources.
Internet Relay Chat topics of the day[edit | edit source]
Re-cap of topics discussed in #wikiversity-en.
- Image:Web 2.0 copyleft.ogg
- Translation of Research guidelines]
- Wikicite - Should Wikiversity have a citations and referencing project?
Email discussions and blogs[edit | edit source]
Summaries of Email discussions and blogs with relevance to Wikiversity participants.
- a new board for the future by Florence Devouard (Note: Florence will continue as the appointed Chair of the Board until June 2008, see this correction)
- 7 things you should know about Wikipedia by EDUCAUSE.
Recent changes[edit | edit source]
Recent trends in active editing efforts.
- Mad Max's - Creating continuity with melodies
- Web 2.0
- Organic Chemistry/Organic naming
- Bloom clock project/2007 part one
- Quiz/Mobile phone software
- Introduction to Tactics
- German stream
- Web pages
- Primary ESL - Body parts
- Synthetic division
- Java Tutorial/Installing Java
- Extraordinary School Project