Wikiversity:Notices for custodians
This page is a central location for communication between custodians.
- Join us on irc channel #wikiversity-en or on skype to coordinate activities in real time.
- View recent changes in real time on irc channel #en.wikiversity.
- Request pages be imported.
- Please look at Special:Unwatchedpages and add some pages that are of interest to you to your watch list.
- Please review the archives for past discussions.
- See also: Wikiversity:Request custodian action
Mr. Stradivarius has been converting various high-use templates over from template code to Lua code. However, the dependent Lua modules are not being copied with it. What's interesting is that he made his changes on on October 20, and I didn't notice the script error warnings until this weekend. So I'm not exactly sure what's causing it. It almost seems like there's module code that should be importing from Commons, and it works for awhile and then stops. I tried importing the supporting modules from Wikipedia, but there is an error in Module:Category handler that is preventing the Lua code from working. I rolled back the change to Template: Ombox for now, and that fixed one problem I was having, but there are still script errors appearing because of the Module:Category handler problem. Does anyone know who to follow up with on this? -- Dave Braunschweig (discuss • contribs) 04:18, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
- I had a problem with this script error too, that started this weekend. I hope I didn't import anything that caused this. - Sidelight12 Talk 13:04, 4 November 2013 (UTC)
(copied from Wikiversity:Request custodian action)
Czech listed as "undefined"
How would the link display be changed to the proper name, instead of "undefined", under "Languages"? The source shows, in the similar way to the other languages listed. - Sidelight12 Talk 15:04, 5 December 2013 (UTC)