This page aims to become a comprehensive bibliography of woodworking literature. Each publication is followed by a list of its major topics, each of which we aim to link to a page comparing the treatment of that topic across all the literature; this will also provide a comprehensive list of topics covered by the literature.
Topics[edit | edit source]
In no particular order.
- Wood Turning
- Panel Products (plywood, fibre board, chipboard, etc.)
- Furniture Styles
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Hayward, Charles Harold (1974) . The Complete Book of Woodwork (hardcover)
|url=(help). London: Evans Brothers Ltd. pp. 192pp. OpenLibrary OL8452485W.
- Tools; Light Machines; Construction; Joints; Metal Fittings; Veneering; Wood Carving; Wood Turning; Timber and Materials; Wood Finishing; Adhesives; Designs.
- Walton, John A. (1962) . Woodwork in Theory and Practice (hardcover)
|url=(help). Sydney: The Australian Publishing Co. Pty. Ltd. pp. 318pp.
- Tools; Materials; Technical Terms and Joints; Timber, Shrinkage, Seasoning, Conversion, Finishes, Etc.; Commercial Timbers; Veneers, Plywood, Fibre Boards; Furniture Styles, Design and Construction; Woodworking Machine Tools.