Wiki2Reveal/Use a Presentation
Objective[edit | edit source]
Comparision - Collaborative Whiteboard[edit | edit source]
- In a collaborative white board in BigBlueButton teachers and learners can white on the PDF-document.
- In Wiki2Reveal the teacher is able to annotate the slides in browser without changing the source article the Wiki2Reveal presentation is based on.
Annotate Slide[edit | edit source]
Start the Wiki2Reveal slides of this Wikiversity article and
- navigate in the presentation to this section,
- press the button (C) for the slide and
- draw on slide
Example of Annotations on Slide[edit | edit source]
Example of Blackboard per Slide[edit | edit source]
WikiCommons Media[edit | edit source]
Images, videos and audio comments are stored in WikiCommons. If you embed videos in the corresponding Wikiversity learning resource the videos appear in the Wiki2Reveal presentation. The following slide in Wiki2Reveal resp. the following section in the corresponding article contains a WikiCommons video.
Gavitational Lens with 2 Black Holes[edit | edit source]
Collision of 2 black holes.
Page Information[edit | edit source]
You can display this page as Wiki2Reveal slides
Wiki2Reveal[edit | edit source]
- This page is designed as a PanDocElectron-SLIDE document type.
- Source: Wikiversity https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wiki2Reveal/Use%20a%20Presentation
- see Wiki2Reveal for the functionality of Wiki2Reveal.