Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Home||Part1: Foundations of the web||Part2: Emerging Web properties||Part3: Behavioral Models||Part4: Web & society||Participate|
- PART1: Week1: Ethernet · Internet Protocol · Week2: Transmission Control Protocol · Domain Name System · Week3: Internet vs world wide web · HTTP · Week4: Web Content · Dynamic Web Content
- PART2: Week5: How big is the Web? · Descriptive Web Models · Week6: Advanced Statistic Models · Modelling Similarity · Week7: Generative Modelling of the Web · Graph theoretic Web Modelling
- PART3: Week8 : Investigating Meme Spreading · Herding Behaviour · Week9: Online Advertising · User Modelling
- PART4: Week10 : Copyright · Net neutrality · Week11: Internet governance · Privacy
This page will include a list of seminar topics students can be responsible for.
- The seminar will be a splitted block seminar.
- It consists of 3 Meetings.
- Students will prepare a poster and present the poster to a small group of other students.
- Every Meeting each student presents his poster twice.
- Presentations will take 15 Minutes + 5 Minutes for Q&A and change over.
- Students have the chance to improve their poster for the next meeting.
- besides the poster students have to prepare:
- a multiple choice quiz with questions about their poster
- a short abstract (half a page) that describes what the audience of the poster will have learned.