WebApps with LocalStorage and AppCache/Examples
This learning resource is the first step to explore some applications that are AppLSACs.
Exploration of AppLSAC Examples[edit | edit source]
Explore existing AppLSAC software that support the development of Wikiversity Learning Resources
- Markers4Map Create markers on an OpenStreetMap and add a title, URL and description to each marker. Fetches the WebApp from GitHub and fetches the Map form OpenStreetMap (AppLSAC-0).
- AppLSAC-2 with Navigation Menu: the first GitHub example hamburger_menu_app shows how to create a menu in an HTML web page. If you want to create your own see Navigation Menu.
- Wiki2Reveal (AppLSAC-0)
- JSON3D4Aframe used for 3D Modelling/Create 3D Models (AppLSAC-2)
- Image Map Editor for Image Maps used in Wikiversity (AppLSAC-1). This AppLSAC does the image map editing totally in the browser, but the AppLSAC is able to load images from the Wiki Commons servers and add an Image Map to the image. The generated Image Map can be used in learning resources of Wikiversity or in Wikipedia
- Audioslides4Web Create a web based presentation with MP3 audio comments and PNG slides (AppLSAC-2)
- CSV2Chart Create charts from spreadshet data in LibreOffice Calc from ODS, XLS or XLSX files and generate an editable chart for the Graph-Chart-Template.
You can download the WebApp of type (AppLSAC-1) analyze the source code, if does what it pretends to do. Then you can run the HTML5 application offline on your device with a browser as runtime environment as (AppLSAC-2)
Test Browsers as AppLSAC Runtime Environments[edit | edit source]
- Chromium or Chrome