(Redirected from University student)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Adibi, H. & Lawson, D. (2004). Transition and attrition: A sociological investigation. Making Connections: Transition to University 26th & 27th September 2005, Queensland University of Technology, Carseldine Campus.
- Murray, J. (2009). The wider social benefits of higher education: What do we know about them? Australian Journal of Education, 53, 230-244.
- Tinto, V., Goodsell-Love, A., & Russo, P. (1993). Building community among new college students. Liberal Education, 79, 16-21.
- Upcraft, M. L., & Schuh, J. H. (1996). Assessment in student affairs: A guide for practitioners. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Wylie, J. R. (2005). Non-traditional student attrition in higher education: A theoretical model of separation, disengagement then dropout. Association for Active Educational Researchers Conference 2005.