University student retention
Jump to navigation Jump to search
References[edit | edit source]
- Cabrera, A. F., Nora, A., & Castaneda, M.B. (1993). College persistence: Structural equations modeling of an integrated model of student retention. Journal of Higher Education, 64, 123-139.
- Cope, R., & Hannah, W. (1975). Revolving college doors: The causes and consequences of dropping out, stopping out, and transferring. New York: Wiley.
- Gardiner, J, & Nazari-Robati, A. (1983). Student attrition research: Implications for retention strategies. NASPA Journal, 20(3), 25-33.
- Kowalski, C. (1977). The impact of college on persisting and non-persisting students. New York: Philosophical library.
- Pascarella, E. T., Smart, J. C., & Ethington, C. A. (1986). Long-term persistence of two-year college students. Research in Higher Education, 24, 47-71.
- Rowley, J. (2003). Retention: Rhetoric or realistic agendas for the future of higher education. The International Journal of Educational Management, 17, 248-253. doi:10.1108/09513540310487578
- Starr, A., Betz, E. L., & Menne, J. (1972). Differences in college student satisfaction: Dropouts, non-academic dropouts, and non-dropouts. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 19, 318-322.