University of Canberra/RCC2011/RecentChangesCamp Expanded/Melbourne
RCCx Melbourne, to be held at Lonely Planet office (90 Maribyrnong Street, Footscray VIC 3011), on Thursday, March 3rd, 6 PM.
Public transport directions: Take a train to Footscray, exit from Platform 4 (Werribee/Williamstown trains arrive here), walk down Bunbury St to Maribyrnong River, turn right and keep going along the river until you see the Lonely Planet office. Here's a Google Map of the route. Gather outside the front entrance for 6:00 or ring Ken 0424 755 078 if you're running late.
Attendees[edit | edit source]
- Jani Patokallio - No longer attending, having baby. Ken will host.
- Brian Salter-Duke - probably either. How long will it go on?
- I will not be able to make it as I have a sprained ankle and need to rest it today. Sorry. Bduke 04:32, 3 March 2011 (UTC)
- An hour or two, depending on interest -- see University_of_Canberra/RCC2011/RecentChangesCamp_Expanded. Jpatokal 01:59, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
- Chriswaterguy 2nd or 3rd is good, any time.
Vida- 2nd or 3rd of March, any time is good.
- Daryl Cook -- John suggested I come ;)
- Ken Hoetmer - Lonely Planet