This part of the Universal Bibliography is a bibliography of microform and micrographics.
See also books on Reprography
- Gabriel, Michael R. Micrographics 1900-1977: A Bibliography. Minnesota Scholarly Press. 1978. 
- A Basic Guide to Microforms: Document Miniaturization. Technical Bulletin TB 340-1. September 1972. 
- Introduction to Micrographics. National Microfilm Association. 1973 
- Villhauer, Jerry. Introduction to Micrographics. Association for Information and Image Management. 1991.  Hardy, Joe. Introduction to Micrographics. 1986 
- Saffady. Micrographic Systems. 1990 
- Yogendra P Dubuy, "Micrographics Technology" in Kent and Williams (eds). Encyclopedia of Microcomputers. Marcel Dekker. 1993. Volume 11. Pages 141 to 150.
- John S Teague, "Microform Media" in Mohanjaran (ed). New Trends in International Librarianship. Allied Publishers. 1984. Page 98 et seq.
- Saffady, William. Micrographics. Libraries Unlimited. 1978. 2nd Ed: 1985. 
- E Dale Cluff. Microforms. (The Instructional Media Library, volume 7). Educational Technology Publications. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. 1981. Google Books.
- Smith, Charles. Micro-graphics Handbook. Artech House. 1978. 
- Sydney John Teague. Microform Librarianship. Second Edition. Butterworth. 1979. ISBN 9780408709309. Google Books.
- Diaz, Albert James (ed). Microforms in Libraries: A Reader. 1975 
- Gabriel and Ladd. The Microform Revolution in Libraries. Jai Press. 1980 
- Veaner, Allen B. The Evaluation of Micropublications: A Handbook for Librarians. Library Technology Program. American Library Association. 1971 
- Curtin, Bonnie Rose. Managing Micrographic Records. (National Archives and Records Administration Istructional Guides Series). 1995 
- Hawkins, Reginald. Production of Micro-forms. (State of the Library Art). Graduate School of Library Service, Rutgers, the State University. 1960. 
- Gunn, Michael J. Manual of Document Microphotography. Focal Press. 1985. 
- Auerbach on Microfilm Readers/printers. 1972 
- Microform Retrieval Equipment Guide. (Records Management Handbook). 1970. 1974.
- Care and Handling of Active Microform Files. 1988 
- International Meeting on Microform Preservation and Conservation Practice in Southeast Asia 
- Air Pollution Effects on Library Microforms: Final Report to the Office of Preservation, National Endowment for the Humanities. 1993 
- Lee. Current Trends in Microform Use by Secondary Schools: Four Case Studies. 1969 
- Micrographics: A Survey Covering 13 Primary Markets. (Global Market Survey). US Department of Commerce. April 1973. 
- Microforms: A Growth Industry. US Department of Commerce. February 1969 
- Microform Sets in U.S. and Canadian Libraries: Report of a Survey on the Bibliographic Control of Microform Sets Conducted by the Association of Research Libraries Microform Project 
- National Register of Microform Masters 
- International Micrographics Source Book 
- GPO Contract Terms: Quality Assurance Through Attributes Program for Microforms. GPO Publication 310.3. US Government Publication Office. 1988. 
- Micrographics & Your Records. National Archives and Records Administration. 1990 
- Dodson, Suzanne Cates. Microform Research Collections: A Guide. (Library Micrographics Management Series). 1978. (Meckler Publishing Series in Library Micrographics Management). 2nd Ed: 1984 
- Niles, Ann. An Index to Microform Collections. (Meckler Publishing Series in Library Micrographics Management). 1984. 
- Microform Collections and Selected Titles in Microform in the Microform Reading Room. General Reading Rooms Division, Library of Congress. 1987. 
History of microform:
- Rubin, Jack. A History of Micrographics in the First Person. National Micrographics Association. 1980 
- Luther, Frederic. Microfilm: A History, 1839-1900. 1959 
- Cady, Susan A. Machine Tool of Management: A History of Microfilm Technology. Lehigh University. 1994. 
See also under micropublishing.
- Veaner, Allen B. Studies in Micropublishing, 1853-1976: Documentary Sources. 1976 
- Meckler, Alan Marshall. Micropublishing: A History of Scholarly Micropublishing in America, 1938-1980. Greenwood Press. 1982. 
- Maslin. Micropublishing: The Present Situation. (Pira process/product survey). 1974. 
- Micropublishing for Learned Societies. Hertis. 1968 
- Microform Market Place 
- Asleson, "Microforms: Where Do They Fit" (1971) 15 Library Resources & Technical Services 57 (Winter 1971). Part of "Reprinting: Problems, Directions, Challenges"
- Preservation Microfilming: A Literature Guide. (BLISS Literature Guides). 1992. 
- Fox, Lisa L (ed). Preservation Microfilming: A Guide for Librarians and Archivists. ALA. 2nd Ed: 1996. . Gwinn, Nancy E (ed). 1987.
- Elkington, Nancy E. RLG Preservation Microfilming Handbook. 1992 
- Preservation Microfilming: Planning & Production. Association for Library Collections & Technical Services, American Library Association. 1989. 
- McKern and Byrne. ALA Target Packet for Use in Preservation Microfilming. ALA. 1991 
- Brown. Training in Preservation Microfilming: Project management for preservation microfilming. National Library of Australia. 2003.   
- Brown, "Training in Preservation Microfilming" (2007) 36 Microform and Imaging Review 66 
- Kantor, Paul B. Costs of Preservation Microfilming at Research Libraries: A Study of Four Institutions. Council on Library Resources. 1986 
- Guidelines for Preservation Microfilming in Australia & New Zealand. National Library of Australia. 1998 
- Guidelines for Preservation Microfilming in Canadian Libraries. National Library of Canada. 1993 
- Preservation Microfilming: Does it Have a Future? National Library of Australia. 1995. 
Glossaries, vocabularies and thesaureses:
- Glossary of Micrographics. National Microfilm Association . Glossary of Terms for Microphotography and Reproductions made from Micro-Images. Glossary of Terms Used in Microreproduction.
- Glossary of Terms for Micrographics. BS 6054. British Standards Institution. 
- Micrographics - Vocabulary. ISO 6196. International Standards Organisation. 
- Williams. Thesaurus of Micrographic Terms. 2nd Ed: 1972 
- Meckler Publishing Series in Library Micrographics Management
Periodicals about microform:
- Microform Review (1972 to 1995)  Review: 
- Microform & Imaging Review (1996 to 2010)
- Microform & Digitization Review (2011 onwards)
- Micrographics Equipment Review (1976 to 1984) 
- Micrographics and Optical Storage Equipment Review
- International Journal of Micrographics & Video Technology 
- Journal of Micrographics 
- Micrographics Newsletter 
- Micrographics and Hybrid Imaging Systems Newsletter 
- The Micrographics Index 1974 Review: 4 Microform Review 71
- The Micropublisher 
- Microinfo Microfilm News. Microinfo Micrographics News Bulletin.  
- Microdoc (1962 onwards)  
- National Micro News (1953 to 1967) 
For periodicals reproduced in microform, see Periodicals
- Microforms Annual 1984/85 
- Bibliographic Guide to Microform Publications. (1986 or 1987 onwards) Commentary: 
- Guide to Microforms in Print. (1961 onwards) 
- Subject Guide to Microforms in Print. (1962 onwards)
- International Microforms in Print. (1974 to 1975)
- Dupont, Jerry, "Law Library Microform Consortium" in Woxland (ed). Symposium of Law Publishers. Haworth Press. 1991.
Page 73 et seq.