Collections of statutes; tables and idexes
- Revised edition of the statutes
- Chronological Table of Local Acts
- Index to Local Acts. 1900. 
- Chronological Table of Private and Personal Acts
- The "Alphabetical Table of Statutes" (from 1707 onwards) in certain volumes of Current Law Statutes
- The Statutes of the Realm
- Statutes at Large 
- The Public General Acts and Measures
- The Law Reports - Public General Statutes
- Halsbury's Statutory Instruments
- Statutory Rules and Orders Revised. 1889.
- Statutory Rules and Orders Revised. Second Edition. 1903.
- The Statutory Rules and Orders and Statutory Instruments Revised. Third Edition. Revised to 1948.
- Table of Government Orders
- Index to Government Orders
- Blackstone's Statutes (formerly Blackstone's Statute Books)
- Routledge Student Statutes
- Butterworth's Handbooks
- Butterworth's Twentieth Century Statutes (continuation of Butterworth's Statutes) - 30 LQR 248
- Chitty's Statutes of Practical Utility - 30 LQR 118
- Chitty's Annual Statutes. (Chitty's Annual Statutes and Statutory Rules and Orders). (Chitty's Annual Statutes of Practical Utility). (The Annual Statutes of Practical Utility). Reviews:  
- Paterson's Practical Statutes.
- The Annotated Acts. Sweet & Maxwell. Reviews:   
- Williams. Everyday Statutes Annotated. Commentary: 
- Haynes. The Students Statutes. . 3rd Ed: 1884 
- Weekly Reporter Statutes:  Reviews:   .  . See w:John Warrington Rogers.
- Keen, Local Legislation, 1913 - 30 LQR 514
- The Scots Statutes Revised. William Green. The Public General Statutes Affecting Scotland. v7, v9. The Acts of the Parliaments of Scotland 1424-1707: 
- The Scots Statutes. William Green
- The Public General Statutes affecting Scotland. (A Collection of the Public General Statutes affecting Scotland). William Blackwood and Sons.
- The Acts of the Parliaments of Scotland 1424-1707.  .
- "The Scots Laws and Acts of Parliament . . ." [from dedication page]. 1681. (wikisource)
- Darby. Handy Book of post-Union Statutes. 1872. Review: 
- Irish Current Law Statutes Annotated (1984 onwards)
- Butterworths Irish Annotated Statutes
- Acts of the Oireachtas as Promulgated  editions:IGC_LLhP9k0C
- The Public General Acts Passed by the Oireachtas of Saorstát Eireann  editions:9uGAwaL3oy4C editions:oeK_mEAPtEMC editions:EBYhYxPYHVAC
Many law books contain a table of statutes referred to in the volume.
Practical editions, practical statutes, statutes of practical utility
- Brunner. "Practical Editions". The Sources of the Law of England. Translated by Hastie. 1888. p 34
See the entries for Chitty and Paterson above. The Law Times published a series of practical editions of important statutes: "Notices of New Law Books" (1846) 8 The Law Times 29.
- Bicknell and Kappele. Practical Statutes [being a Collection of Statutes of Practical Utility in Force in Ontario with Notes on the Construction and Operation thereof]. Goodwin & Co. Toronto. 1900.  .
- Wilson, Walter Munro. The Practical Statutes of New Zealand. Wayte and Batger. Auckland. 1867. .
- Barton's Practical Statutes. Barton, George Burnett. The Practical Statutes of New Zealand. Dunedin. 1876 to 1877. catalogue. Commentary: . For Barton, see Allibone.
- The Public General Statutes of Victoria of Practical Utility. editions:cHZXosLSwgwC.
New South Wales
- Oliver, Alexander. A Collection of the Statutes of Practical Utility, Colonial and Imperial, in Force in New South Wales. Thomas Richards. Sydney. 1879. v1, v2.
- Cary, Henry (ed). A Collection of Statutes affecting New South Wales; containing all the Statutes of Practical Utility to the Present Time. Sands and Kenny. Sydney and Melbourne. 1861. v1, v2.
- Tarleton, W W. A Collection of the Private Acts of Practical Utility in force in New South Wales; embracing the Local Private Legislation. Sydney. 1886. Catalogues:  
- A Compendious Abstract of the Public General Acts of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. (Law Journal Reports). . editions:fBGGcgLwSwcC editions:-3mv3mL5IBEC editions:9iA3vgspwG8C
- Williams, Thomas Walter. An Accurate Abstract of the Public General Statutes passed in ... (with notes and comments): editions:zW3zdZkcMNYC editions:uD0US8VHjXAC    (also called "Statutes of the Year": ). A Compendious Abstract of the Public General Acts Passed in . . . 
Legislation of the year or session, new legislation: abstracts, epitomes, notes etc in periodicals and year books
- "Legislation of the Year". Solicitors' Journal. . "A Reading of the New Statutes".
- "New Laws of the Session". The Law Times: . Law Times Editions of Important Statutes: .
- "New Statutes" in "The Legislator". The Law Times. .
- "Abstract of Public General Statutes". The Law Magazine 
- Notes on New Statutes. The Legal Observer. . New Statutes. .
- "The Past Session". The Justice of the Peace. . "The Statutes of the Session" . "The Statutes of the past Session" 
- Thwaites, Charles. "Epitome of Statutes". The Law Students' Journal. .
- The Statutes X and Y Victoriae. The Journal of Jurisprudence. .
- "The Legislation of YYYY". Irish Law Times. . "The Statutes of X and Y Victoria" .
- The Statutes of YYYY. The Constitutional Year Book. .
- "Abstracts of Important Public Acts". Companion to the Almanac; or, Year-Book of General Information. (The British Almanac of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge). Charles Knight. .
- Crabb, George. A Digest and Index with Chronological Tables of All the Statutes. A Maxwell. 1841. 
- Wicksteed. Table of the Provincial Statutes in Force or which have been in Force in Upper Canada in their Chronological Order. 1856. 
New South Wales
- Oliver, Alexander. A Chronological Table of, and General Index to, the Colonial Statutes in Force in New South Wales. Thomas Richards. Sydney. 1881. 
- "Chronological Table of the Ordinances of the General Legislative Council of New Zealand" 
- Chronological Tables of the Indian Statutes 
- Chronological Tables and Index of the Indian Statutes 
- Field, Charles Dickinson. Chronological Table of, and Index to, the Indian Statute-Book.1870 
- Chronological Table of Statutes: Annotated 1874 to 1921 
- Birdseye, Clarence Frank. A Table, Chronologically Arranged, of the Statutes of the State of New York. 1887. . Supplement. 1894.   
- "Indexes to the Statutes" . Wheatley. What is an Index?. 2nd Ed: 1879.
Google Books and Internet Archive
- Archive.org 
- 1870, 1872, 1874, 1877, PGS 1881, PGA 1881, 1882, 1884, 1892, 1896, 1902, 1904, 1906
- 1st Ed
- 2nd Ed
- 3rd Ed
The Acts of the Parliaments of Scotland: Revised Edition
A Collection of the Public General Statutes
The Acts of the Parliaments of Scotland
Scots Statutes Revised
Local and Personal Acts, The Local Acts, The Private Acts
- Bennion. Statute Law.
- Bennion. Statutory Interpretation.
- Miers and Page. Legislation.
- Craies on Statute Law. 1911. (formerly Hardcastle on Statutory Law). 1892. Now Craies on Legislation.
- Maxwell on Statutes. (On the Interpretation of Statutes). (The Interpretation of Statutes). 1st Ed: 1875. 2nd Ed: 1883. 3rd Ed: 1896. 4th Ed: 1905. 5th Ed: 1912. 6th Ed: 1920. 7th Ed: 1929. 8th Ed: 1937. 9th Ed: 1946. 10th Ed: 1953. 11th Ed: 1962. 12th Ed: 1969.
- Cross on Statutory Interpretation
- The Law Commission. The Interpretation of Statutes. Law Com 21. 1969.
- Ilbert. Legislative Methods and Forms. Oxford. 1901.
- Evans. Statutory Interpretation.
- Lowe and Potter. Understanding Legislation: A Practical Guide to Statutory Interpretation. 
- Dale. Legislative Drafting: A New Approach.
- Karpen and Xanthaki (eds). Legislation in Europe. Hart Publishing. 1st vol: 2017: . 2nd vol: 2020: 
- Hunt, Brian. The Irish Statute Book: A Guide to Irish Legislation. First Law Limited. 2007.  (consultant ed: Francis Bennion)
- Vance. The Irish Statutes. 1862 . The Green Book; or, Reading Made Easy of the Irish Statutes. 1862.   (digest of case law on interpretation of particular Acts)
- Hand, Geoffrey Joseph. "Statutes". English Law in Ireland 1290-1324. Cambridge University Press. 1967. Chapter 8. Page 159 et seq.