Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Yesno' not found.
- Is fully Object Oriented?
- Is weakly typed, allowing greater flexibility in programming through type inference?
- Has advanced language features such as anonymous methods?
(Don't worry if you do not understand this.)
- ActionScript utilizes ECMAScript for timeline technology as used in animation.
- Children's level courses have been designed. Teachers could easily create enjoyable lessons for differing levels of interactive use. See: Education and Technology
- September 16, 2006 - Department founded!
- Object Oriented Programming
- Constructors and Prototypes
- Access Control
- Anonymous Functions
- Runtime Document Manipulation
- Introduction to the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Finding Elements
- Adding Elements
- Changing Elements
- Changing Element Styles
- Removing Elements
- Working with the Mouse
- Working With Files
- Handling HTML
- Handling XML
- JScript in Microsoft
- Best Practices
- Into the Web design courses:
- Authoring Webpages
- Web Development
Please sign below if you are participating in this topic. Use 4 tildes (~) to sign.
- Drox 17:57, 26 May 2011 (UTC)
- Xora 19:45, 3 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hampshire2004 14:08, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
- CQ 02:40, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- ReevesAstronomy 14:22, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
- Sclewin 21:28, 16 September 2008 (UTC)
- Frenchieak 06:05, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
- Rue H 08:10, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- Ukuli 17:08, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- Grunny (talk) 05:17, 22 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yuki Konno 14:57, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
- Kurt Kincaid 19:24, 3 October 2011 (UTC)
- Polarnj 21:13, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
- Rob Drake (talk) 19:12, 4 March 2012 (UTC)
- Hyper geometric (talk) 22:10, 22 May 2012 (UTC)
- Deathlaser (talk) 16:00, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
- Brett Johnston (talk) 04:53, 28 September 2012 (UTC)
- Peey7 (talk) 10:51, 1 October 2012 (UTC)
Online learning sites
- Mozilla Developer Network
Online content instructor
Online Code Environment
- JS 1 for Primary School— currently in need of lessons and contributors! See: Education and Technology
- JS 2 - currently in need of contributors
- JS 3 - currently in need of contributors
- Degree plans
- Perfecting Browser Use — currently in need of contributors!
- ECMAScript - this lesson explains constructive use of all ECMAScript based languages
- Integrate Wikibooks materials into Department.
- Create relevant courses.
Web application framework
Develop google Maps
Geocode Google Maps
MSDN Microsoft error handling examples
HTML: What is HTML, Advanced HTML Tutorial, HTML Challenges, Lists and Tables, The Structure of HTML, Pen and Paper HTML activities
CSS: Learning Basic HTML and CSS, CSS challenges, Embedded CSS, Basic HTML and CSS Tutorial, Inline CSS, Develop cascading style sheets, CSS3 Animations
PHP: Simple functions in PHP, Dynamic websites, PHP challenges, Dynamic websites with PHP, Generating a receipt with PHP, Responding to HTML forms with PHP,
XML: XML challenges
Databases: Creating Database Tables
Projects: A small website project, A step-by-step web design project, Build a basic web page, Build a small website
Activities: Web design group learning activities, Pen and Paper HTML activities, A Web Design Quiz show, Ordering Tasks for a Web Project, Paired Bio Pages, Scoping a Small Project, Emerging Technologies Research Activities
Project management: An introduction to Project Management, Developing a Client Project
Design: Accessibility, Design Principles for Web Design, Design Suggestions
Testing: Testing Website performance, Website Performance Test Plan
Publishing: Getting Your Site On the Web
Certification and standards: Cert IV Website Qualifications in Australia, Australian Qualifications, Web design qualifications
Professional development: Contribute to personal skill development and learning, Useful Applications, Useful Books, Emerging Technologies, Using the Internet as a Learning Tool
Course meta-information: Web Design, About the web design learning project, New Structure, Sample Timetable