Here is where participants create, organize and develop learning resources for environmental engineering. Environmental engineering is the application of scientific and engineering principles to improve the natural air, water, and/or land resources, to provide healthier water, air, and land for human habitation and for other organisms, and to unpollute polluted sites.
For your information, the "topic" namespace contains pages that are for management and organization of small academic units at Wikiversity such as departments (see: Wikiversity:Topics).
Learning materials and learning projects should be in the main namespace. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Contaminated land management and site remediation
- Risk assessment
- Environmental policy and regulation development
- Solid waste management
- Hazardous waste management
- Environmental health and safety
- Natural resource management
- Noise pollution
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Carbon capture and storage
- Pollution Remediation
- Life Cycle Analysis
Sanitary Engineering[edit | edit source]
Wikiversity uses the "learning by doing" model of education. We learn by doing.
User descriptive names for learning projects.
Related readings[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Related news[edit | edit source]
- November 2008 A green future for scrap iron
- March 2007 Bacterium could treat PCBs without the need for dredging