Carbon capture and storage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To further knowledge of carbon dioxide capture and storage technologies from an engineering perspective and to enable the practitioner to effectively design within the parameters of such.
- Carbon Sponges
- Zeolitic imidazolate frameworks
- Biosynthetic Carbon Uptake
- Alkaline Earth Absorbtion
- Nanotube CO2 --> CHx Electrocatalysis
- Algae Biomass
- Wikipedia article:Climate change
- Wikipedia article:Carbon dioxide
- Wikipedia article:Carbon dioxide sink
- Wikipedia article:Carbon capture and storage
- Wikipedia article:CO2 sequestration
- openCCS - wiki-style CCS knowledge base. Mature articles viewable by all, registration required to edit or to view "Draft", "Developing" or "Under review" articles.