Talk:Wikimedia Education Greenhouse
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Thank you, @Dave Braunschweig! I appreciate your support :D --MGuadalupe (WMF) (discuss • contribs) 01:13, 24 June 2020 (UTC)
- Hi, @Musa Vacho77:! Thank you for your interest in the Wikimedia Education Greenhouse online course!
- You are free to go through the content and work on the assignments of this course at your own pace, no need to wait for a starting date or to go through a separate application process. To demonstrate your learning progress and course completion we recommend that you keep a Course Portfolio: this can be a space on your Sandbox, a Google Doc, or Etherpad dedicated to documenting your answers to the assignment prompts you will find in each module. This will also lead to achieving a learning recognition badge for your Wikimedia user page.
- So you can go ahead and start exploring the content on General Course Info, then move to your first learning unit on Creating Social Change in Education through the Open Knowledge Movement and so on.
- Feel free to reach out if you need any further support! Email is the fastest way: email@example.com --MGuadalupe (WMF) (discuss • contribs) 17:12, 6 October 2020 (UTC)