Survey research and design in psychology/Assessment/Lab report/Overview
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lab report - Overview
- Present an independently-developed APA style lab report which examines:
- the psychometric properties of a multi-item, multi-factorial measure (either time management or time perspective) using exploratory factor analysis and reliability analysis (guided by a research question)
- an explanatory model involving at least three predictors and one dependent variable using multiple linear regression (guided by hypotheses - one per predictor).
- Use the class-aggregated data file from the data collection and entry assessment exercise, based on the .
- For further information, see the general marking criteria and the detailed marking criteria which explains what to include for each section.