School:Electronic engineering/News ELEC
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Things you can do![edit | edit source]
- Clean up Draft:Applications of power electronics and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
Active Participants[edit | edit source]
- Since 11 October 2013 with creation and contributions to Applications of power electronics --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 22:29, 1 May 2018 (UTC).
Department News[edit | edit source]
- 02-July-2008: Electric Circuit Analysis - Lectures
- All lectures + 2 Quiz Test for Electric Circuit Analysis complete!!!. Please comment/edit.
- 25-April-2008: Electric Circuit Analysis - Lectures
- Four lectures + Quiz Test for Electric Circuit Analysis complete. Please comment/edit.
- Aptititude/Orientation course completed! :-) 10/04/2008
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Entrance Test-like couse completed with quiestionaires on Maths, Physics & Chemistry, Please visit course home page for reviews, comments or critisism.
- New Page Layout 03/04/2008
- Face-lift on school done.
- The Transistors 60th birthday 12/16/2007
- On 16 December 1947, William Shockley, John Bardeen and Walter Brattain succeeded in building the first practical point-contact transistor at Bell Labs.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Point-contact_transistor
- Info on new content 10/6/2007
- Remember cut copy and paste from wikipedia is not the point of wikiversity, but it is a good source for info provided you retrace wikipedias sources. Instead try to find better ways to present data to someone who has no knowledge as we are creating a teaching tool more like a textbook or lesson plan than a desk reference. Adding guides labs and assignments to help someone learn also helps. Remember writing the lessons and classes and pages is also a learning experience in its self trying to word things so people of different learning styles all can learn easy. Thanks for contributing.
- Page Layout 10/3/2007
- Trying out little different layout as the page was getting way too long.Other ideas once we have Department description and Department vision and mission finished they could go on top inside the right hand purple column and the left and right purple columns could switch.
- Class name proposal 10/1/2007
- Theres been several discussions on how the pages should be named and theres one under the discussion tab
- Several months ago - Department founded!
Related News[edit | edit source]
- March 18, 2008 'Silent, microchip-sized 'fan' has no moving parts, yet produces enough wind to cool a laptop'
- March 13, 2008 'Nerve-tapping neckband allows 'telepathic' chat'
- April 7, 2007 - LED created that allows for 80 lumen per watt.
- March 23, 2007 - New colored electronic paper.
- March 20, 2007 - 1,000 lumen LED setup to be commercialized.