In professional psychology, evidence based practices are quite popular. The history of psychology predates clinical research involving deeply analyzed statistics and trials. Often, psychiatry is the dominant approach in treating psychological/emotional problems. How research is conducted and analyzed has many implications for society and human beings within society. Here you can learn about psychological statistics. You can learn what they are, how they are utilized, and how to analyze them.
Univariate[edit | edit source]
Bivariate[edit | edit source]
Multivariate[edit | edit source]
Statistical software[edit | edit source]
Readings[edit | edit source]
Wikipedia[edit | edit source]
External[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Researchers Examining the Same Data Find Very Different Results
- Publication Bias: Does Unpublished Data Make Science Pseudo?
See also[edit | edit source]
- Introduction to Statistics
- Multivariate data analysis
- Research methods in psychology
- 95% confidence interval