Portal talk:Materials science and engineering
Where was this information found, it looks exactly like the MIT materials science curriculum. Might as well just link to their Open CourseWare page. (The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 02:16, 3 June 2007)
develop this page?[edit source]
Are there any material or metallırgy engineers which really want to develop this school? I think it would be especially good for world wide debates about this area for university student, academics and engineers in commercial areas. I want to do something for this page but doing it individually seems hard. I need help, and i think we need to found a group to develop this page.
- Hello Someeoone, thank you for your interest. If nobody replies (e.g. because they are in vacation), why not take the initiative ?
- You can find people lately being active there over the "history"-button on top of each page or see the talk page, see here
- check the What links here - button to see other pages and there you can also find people
- You could e.g. ask in the Wikiversity:Colloquium also to find people who are interested in same topics.
- Use all means to find people, e.g. the Wikiversity:Chat - try this link to go directly there. There should be always someone (Wikiversity:Support staff, ...) able/willing to help you. ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) 17:06, 19 March 2008 (UTC)