Wiki Science is devoted to the development of user-friendly learning resources for study of Wiki Science.
Wiki science is the study of how the phenomenon of wikis work and grow in general.
Lessons[edit | edit source]
- Introduction to Wikiversity
- Nature of wikis
- Web Architecture for Wikis
- Learning to learn a wiki way
- Wiki 101
- Introduction to Wiki
Remember, Wikiversity has adopted the "learning by doing" model for education. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. We learn by doing.
Select a descriptive name for each learning project. Learning projects can be listed in alphanumeric order by code, however code numbers are optional.
Get to work creating learning activities! Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages) and start writing!
Resources[edit | edit source]
Know any good resources for scholars of this topic? Add them here!
- Wiki Science
- Wikipedia sociology at the Meta Wikipedia
- Help Users Understand Wiki
- CommunityWiki members work aggresively towards understanding, developing, and promoting wiki.
- Wiki Research Bibliography a Bibliography of scientific publications and sources about wikis in general and Wikipedia in particular.