Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship
Interactions among social, economic and environmental dynamics
Resources specific to Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability.
These resources are listed under headings sustainability (holistic) and the three main aspects (social, economic and environmental). Some resources are flagged as "bearable", "equitable" and "viable" if they seem to be focused on only two of the three aspects (see w:sustainable development).
So far, most of the resources are reference material with a loose connection to learning resources. Hopefully, over time this will change as learners and educators produce learning activities and more specific resources.
Sustainability[edit | edit source]
Resources specifically about sustainability (holistic)
- Global Challenges Index
- Sustainability Index
- SAM - sustainable assets management
- Dow Jones STOXX Sustainability indices
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Sustainability - resources on WikiEducator.
Social[edit | edit source]
- Liberating Voices Patterns
- JSE SRI
- EIRIS (Ethical Investment Research)
- press conference to launch socially responsible investment index for africa
Economic[edit | edit source]
Environmental[edit | edit source]