Education Across the Lifespan
Beginning a nursing education in most universities requires the successful completion of prerequisite survey courses in Anatomy & Physiology, Basic and Organic Chemistry, Pharmacology, Sociology, Psychology, Composition, Nutrition, Microbiology, and Mathematics. A basic knowledge of these areas will be assumed in the nursing learning materials. If you would like to refresh your knowledge in these areas at any time, then you may follow the link entitled, "Pre-Nursing:Prerequisite Knowledge".
- Pre-Nursing:Prerequisite Knowledge
- Basic Nursing Care, History, and Theory
- Medical/Surgical Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Maternal/Newbon Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Intensive Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Subspecialties of Nursing and Advanced Practice
- Nonkilling Human Biology
- Leadership in Nursing
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Since 27 March 2016 with creating Animal physiology --Marshallsumter (discuss • contribs) 13:47, 12 May 2018 (UTC)!
- California State University, Sacramento (CSUS)
Things you can do!
- Clean up Draft:Animal physiology and move it to become a subpage of a supporting main page learning project.
- Febuary 6, 2008 - School founded!